Newcastle United Women - Champions and Promoted

toontownman

Aye, she's obviously a popular girl and she's often captain as well but she doesn't inspire a lot of confidence unfortunately. Flaps a lot.

Wind is really getting up now. Can still only see one crisp packet flying about though

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

This fucking DJ though

Don't Stop Believing, Gazza's Fog On The Tyne (come on) and now Can't Fight This Feeling

Jesus

Takes some doing beating the one from St James' but he's definitely putting in a shift here.

Be getting my lighter out next.

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

Disagree, I think she looks pretty good. The wind is so strong it's really hard to judge the quality of any of them, honestly.

Fair point, she put in a decent cross as soon as I wrote that to be fair.

She's made that run down the right a couple of times now, it's a decent move and a decent ball. Looks like she might be a bit of a handful to me. 

This is assuming we're talking about Bailey-Gayle, the other new lasses have been quieter

Just now, OpenC said:

She's made that run down the right a couple of times now, it's a decent move and a decent ball. Looks like she might be a bit of a handful to me. 

This is assuming we're talking about Bailey-Gayle, the other new lasses have been quieter

Aye.

image.thumb.png.5cd9b1952d722c75a94f2c074c16ddd4.png

Can't believe how tight the top of the league above is (2nd tier). Sunderland lost at Reading earlier in the day, but then Birmingham (who had won at least 5 in a row) lost against Watford, and Charlton could only draw at home to Lewes. Palace beat Southampton in a battle of the promotion contenders.

Forest won 6-0 away to bottom team Fylde with 3 late goals, which could prove significant at the end of the season. They've now won 8 in a row since we beat them at the City Ground, 5 in the league and 3 in the FA Cup. If Burnley win or draw next week then the league could be ridiculously tight between the 3 clubs with all of them potentially within one win of each other.

Edited by Paullow