Parker not for Sale

Dokko

with his ability to strike from long range

and what is that exactly? He's f***ing shit at long range shooting :lol: I like parker but he can't shoot for shit

The one thing that used to frustrate me the most about Parker, tbh. His finishing and general shooting ability is shocking. I'm glad he's got a few goals, it certainly adds to (what looked like last season atleast) a decent all-round game. But you look at his four goals, three of them have been headers, and that doesn't surprise me.

We missed someone who charged into the box and would score a goal when Bowyer departed, and Parker hasn't really filled the gap left in my opinion. Which is one of the key reasons why Roeder's Emre-sitback/Parker-goforward simply doesn't work.

And another reason why Emre-Butt works better. Emre's shooting isn't great, and he seriously needs to improve his one-on-ones, but he's certainly more effective than Parker going forward.

Guest optimistic nit

with his ability to strike from long range

and what is that exactly? He's fucking shit at long range shooting :lol: I like parker but he can't shoot for shit

Do people understand what having the ability to do something means?

Would you disagree if I said Alonso had the ability to beat someone from the halfway line?

are you head of the society of blind newecastle supporters or something, ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND///???? GET A FUCKING BRAIN

Being a gimp again? shock!

Parker does have the ability to his a good strike from distance, I never said he will be doing this consistantly throughout a season but if he played in a DM role he would get more balls dropping to him outside the 18 yard box and because he has the ABILITY to do this its a benefit.

Shit to better than shit isn't shit to great.

you're talking shit

i dont think he is to be honest, Butt has made quite a few mistakes, mistakes that if parker had made, people would have been all over him. People on this forum pick people to pick on for a while. Like Martins at the beginning of the season, parker now, taylor a while back, even fucking paul huntington!

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I never said he will be doing this consistantly throughout a season

why wouldn't he be if he has good ability at long range shooting? OH THAT'S RIGHT BECUASE HE DOESN'T

Guest Alan Shearer 9

you're talking shit

i dont think he is to be honest, Butt has made quite a few mistakes, mistakes that if parker had made, people would have been all over him. People on this forum pick people to pick on for a while. Like Martins at the beginning of the season, parker now, taylor a while back, even fucking paul huntington!

I was just kidding because of the amount of times he used shit in his analogy. I do think Butt has improved hugely though from his real shit form

Having the ability to do something doesn't mean you will do it consistantly OR DO I NEED TO TYPE IN CAPITALS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT?

Emre has the ability to strike a fantastic free kick, don't see it very often do we?

Parker being able to shoot from distance is a big a myth as Duff having pace.

If true, it surely wasn't at this club. Maybe another attribute left behind by a player when moving to the Toon.

As for Parker's defensive attributes, there not good enough to be classed as a true DMC like Butt.

We've stopped leaking goals for three reasons, less individual errors, Babayaro & Carr no longer in the team, and Butt playing the protector.

33% for each of those reasons imo, Parker as a DMC will allow more attacks through the centre and eventually down the wings.

you're talking shit

i dont think he is to be honest, Butt has made quite a few mistakes, mistakes that if parker had made, people would have been all over him. People on this forum pick people to pick on for a while. Like Martins at the beginning of the season, parker now, taylor a while back, even f***ing paul huntington!

I was just kidding because of the amount of times he used shit in his analogy. I do think Butt has improved hugely though from his real shit form

yeah i thought u was jokin but thought it was a good opportunity to have a say!lol, yes i agree Butt has got better, but he is still making mistakes that he shouldnt, just think that he isnt as good as ppl are making out, most ppl have him as MOM after every game. Very rarely has he put in a performance that deserves MOM. What he does do however is just do his job and do the simple things. if parker was told to be a DM id have him ahead of Butt any day!

Having the ability to do something doesn't mean you will do it consistantly OR DO I NEED TO TYPE IN CAPITALS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT?

Emre has the ability to strike a fantastic free kick, don't see it very often do we?

Emre is shit at free-kicks and corners.

He hits lucky now and then.

Guest optimistic nit

a good few more than parker i would imagine blueyes.gif

even if he hasn't, its not just scoring long shots, when parker misses his long shots their fucking woeful, when emre shoots they have a better chance of going in.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

emre is good at freekicks and ok at long shots. parker isn't good at shooting from distance.

and Emre has hit how many from long distance for Newcastle?

Emre's long range shooting technique is better than Parker's, which isn't saying much. 

even if he hasn't, its not just scoring long shots, when parker misses his long shots their fucking woeful, when emre shoots they have a better chance of going in.

Good argument  :lol:

Parker has gone very close this season with at least one long range effort. Off the top of my head I can remember Emre scoring two long range efforts compared to Parkers one so he is obviously immense at them!

Good argument  :lol:

Parker has gone very close this season with at least one long range effort. Off the top of my head I can remember Emre scoring two long range efforts compared to Parkers one so he is obviously immense at them!

They are both shit tbh.

Speed was our last goalscoring central mid, pathetic really.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Good argument :lol:

The guy said he was ok at them. I would say he is poor and Parker is even worse.

Guest optimistic nit

i said he is ok, because he often although as AS9 says gets the teqnique right he hits them wide and high all too often. parker gets zero power behind his drives and normally they just dribble past the post because he's snatched at it or pulled it.