Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Cheers and quite honestly, it's about time the Toontastic lot started recognising what a great bloke I am too. 

Toontastic's jewel in the crown. They're gonna have their work cut out convincing me to go back over there if the board re-emerges. 

YOU'RE ON NOTICE, DICKHEADS. 

I'm not seeing a queue forming like....

3 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

Just remembered another one. HowayTheLads. Rumoured to be ex military and Leazes’ brother. Like Leazes but more right wing. Good knowledge of football and nufc. Absolute nut job 

Lllo? Did he migrate to Toontastic ?

11 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

Just remembered another one. HowayTheLads. Rumoured to be ex military and Leazes’ brother. Like Leazes but more right wing. Good knowledge of football and nufc. Absolute nut job 

Offered me the opportunity to meet up with him once to settle our differences. Sent me a PM. :lol:

Played the innocent when I tried to clarify exactly what he was proposing. Proper weirdo. 

On 24/01/2022 at 14:33, Decky said:

Toontastic was alright, I didn't like the layout of it though. It was good for a few of the old regulars on here years ago who left but were still on there. Hopefully we get some of them back.

Skunkers though. :lol: A forum that at one point (or always) only let people from Newcastle post on it. 

That's not true, there was people from all over the place on there, including quite a few Mackems. 

It was absolutely glorious in it's day mind, although became a bit of a parody of itself in later years.

I started off on the rivals.net board which ended up as skunkers reunited when that died a death.

6 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

That's not true, there was people from all over the place on there, including quite a few Mackems. 

It was absolutely glorious in it's day mind, although became a bit of a parody of itself in later years.

I started off on the rivals.net board which ended up as skunkers reunited when that died a death.

Dude Abides ??