sunderland in the EFL

Big River

16 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Stewart out for the season, proper shitter, desperate for a striker to come in today now.

Ironic that's happened less than a week after someone on RTG wished the same injury on Bruno. May well have played his last game for Sunderland now.

1 minute ago, Wallsendmag said:

Ironic that's happened less than a week after someone on RTG wished the same injury on Bruno. May well have played his last game for Sunderland now.

Aye completely ironic one moron on the SMB said something about Bruno then Stewart fucks his Achilles..

Highly unlikely Stewart has played his last game, We will no doubt activate his further one year extension with another contract offer already on the table.

22 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Stewart out for the season, proper shitter, desperate for a striker to come in today now.

Young Leeds lad is a talent. I reckon he's good enough to step up after a few games settling in. 

You're not going to get the return of goals RS brings for cheap or even a defend price. 

4 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Aye completely ironic one moron on the SMB said something about Bruno then Stewart fucks his Achilles..

Highly unlikely Stewart has played his last game, We will no doubt activate his further one year extension with another contract offer already on the table.

See post below yours.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Young Leeds lad is a talent. I reckon he's good enough to step up after a few games settling in. 

You're not going to get the return of goals RS brings for cheap or even a defend price. 

I think they'll bring Simms back, Lampard was so naïve in bringing him back as it limited Simms options completely.

See post below yours.

I honestly couldn't give two shits about what is posted on the SMB, I have said it before and said it again it does not represent normal Sunderland fans and using this continually as a yard stick in every single thread is boring.

2 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

I think they'll bring Simms back, Lampard was so naïve in bringing him back as it limited Simms options completely.

Good shout. Only place the lad can play this season unless he thinks he can break through at the basket case of a club that is Everton.

Very weird a nufc & safc talking about basket cases of a club and not pointing towards each other 😂

Just now, TeddySAFC said:

I honestly couldn't give two shits about what is posted on the SMB, I have said it before and said it again it does not represent normal Sunderland fans and using this continually as a yard stick in every single thread is boring.

As I live in Wallsend and work in Killingworth I have no interaction with Sunderland fans other than those on Social Media. It appears a fair few wished a nasty ACL imjury on Bruno, so as I said, ironic it's happened to their best player.

As I live in Wallsend and work in Killingworth I have no interaction with Sunderland fans other than those on Social Media. It appears a fair few wished a nasty ACL imjury on Bruno, so as I said, ironic it's happened to their best player.

This is the problem. SM brings out all the weirdos and even worse, gives a mask to those who would normally be reasonable.

I worked at Nissan for over 8 years. Made some really good mackem friends and saw a different side. However, I know 1 or 2 of them visit and post on rtg, and found their posts were nothing like what they were about us face to face. The other way round rtg would say 2 faced mag, but in reality, it's pack mentality with no consequences. 

4 minutes ago, Sima said:

Think Dyche might fancy Simms/Calvert-Lewin as his two up top.

I think they'll bring in another today, Gyokeres has been linked heavily.

Dyche would probably like Maupay as he runs around like a lunatic.

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

This is the problem. SM brings out all the weirdos and even worse, gives a mask to those who would normally be reasonable.

I worked at Nissan for over 8 years. Made some really good mackem friends and saw a different side. However, I know 1 or 2 of them visit and post on rtg, and found their posts were nothing like what they were about us face to face. The other way round rtg would say 2 faced mag, but in reality, it's pack mentality with no consequences. 

Tbf I was also a regular away traveller and still remember a big number of their fans at the SoL in the corner to our left signing about Bobby Robson being nearly dead and Olivier Bernard being loudly racially abused to know it's not just social media. Also had a song about wishing Steven Taylor dead I think.

Just a backwater place full of hatred and bitterness in my experience.

Edited by Wallsendmag

Usually means someone banned for other cuntery then subsequently signed up another account under a different username in my experience.

For someone who couldn't give two shits about what is posted on there you sure do like going in to bat for them a lot.

Edited by Sima

1 minute ago, Sima said:

Usually means someone banned for other cuntery then subsequently signed up another account under a different username in my experience.

For someone who couldn't give two shits about what is posted on there you sure do like going in to bat for them a lot.

Didn't you have an account on there for years, racking up thousands and thousands of posts, day in, day out?

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

I did, but I wasn't banned for being a cunt.

I didn't suggest you were, I just find it odd you had the audacity to say 'I go into bat for them alot' when you have posted thousands and thousands of messages on it when all you do it use it as a yard stick to beat Sunderland fans with, very odd.