Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

2 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Can’t believe people are ignoring this. This is awesome. Don’t think an “actual” forum member has done this well yet, usually a regen.

Cheers pal!

The only way is down from here :laugh:

I've got wildcard and bb left. I doubt I'll be taking hits. So I should be in the running (within 30 points of #1) come GW.38

22 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Cheers pal!

The only way is down from here :laugh:

I've got wildcard and bb left. I doubt I'll be taking hits. So I should be in the running (within 30 points of #1) come GW.38

Number one overall ?

12 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Lads….

Mikael in #2 is about to jam his way to a Jarrod B 20 pointer. 

But today. Tonight.  I am #1. 

Still anyone in the top 10 can win it.  

Was so confused, I thought you were talking about Jarrod Bowen.:lol: No goalie was a real bummer for him. I brought in Pickford for Kelleher, one of the few things that went my way.

Wild card looks rough this week, I have no faith in any of the popular selections. Haaland potentially not fit, Chelsea and Spurs with 2 doubles but they are Chelsea and Spurs. Man U and Us with doubles,

4 minutes ago, TRC said:

Wild card looks rough this week, I have no faith in any of the popular selections. Haaland potentially not fit, Chelsea and Spurs with 2 doubles but they are Chelsea and Spurs. Man U and Us with doubles,

Potential trap.

Saliba & Gabriel have served me so good. I'm going to drop them out for Maguire?????? I can't see it.

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Ollie Watkins has double the points of Jackson. I should choose Nicholas?????

I'm not touching Jackson. Palmer only.

13 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

He's so bad at finishing.

But so many chances.

Just like Darwin, its not worth the stress. 

13 hours ago, Pilko said:

Got Haaland as captain, but if he doesn't play I'll get an extra 8pts for Solanke as vice captain and my second sub Joachim Andersen will come in for 11pts, which would take me to about 85pts plus whatever De Bruyne can muster.

Can't wait for Pep to bring him on for 8 minutes when they're already 3-0 up and passing it about the defence.

Definitely missing according to Pep. Which means I have Pedro coming in. Also got Doughty on -1 coming in for Palmer 🙈

On Twitter every single content creator on WC has the exact same front 8. It does pick itself but I think 50% of the top 10k are on WC.

1 hour ago, TRC said:

On Twitter every single content creator on WC has the exact same front 8. It does pick itself but I think 50% of the top 10k are on WC.

Who's the 8?

I am WC31, FreeHit 34, Bench Boost 37...been the right choice so far. Need to keep up with the wildcarders now.

2 minutes ago, Jimburst said:

Who's the 8?

I am WC31, FreeHit 34, Bench Boost 37...been the right choice so far. Need to keep up with the wildcarders now.

Foden

Palmer

Son

Bruno F

Gordon

Isak

Haaland

Jackson

I get it, it picks itself in some ways as Arsenal and Liverpool don't double.

I've got most of them already as I've been Holding Son for what feels like months now. Need Foden in I reckon, got Garnacho on the bench for that ManU double. Steering clear of Jackson...

1 hour ago, TRC said:

Foden

Palmer

Son

Bruno F

Gordon

Isak

Haaland

Jackson

I've got that on my wildcard, but who the hell do you drop to the bench this week?? Haaland?

6 minutes ago, iklgizmo said:

I've got that on my wildcard, but who the hell do you drop to the bench this week?? Haaland?

Yeah that's where it gets rough. I'm hoping Foden gets sent off tonight just to mess everything up a bit.

I naturally came to 7 of 8 of those, with the last spot punting on KDB.

6 minutes ago, duo said:

Foden blank please tonight - can see Brighton winning they are due one.

Brighton team looks weak mind.

Cap Isak this weekend over Palmer might be the differential I need to go to.

2 hours ago, TRC said:

Foden

Palmer

Son

Bruno F

Gordon

Isak

Haaland

Jackson

I haven't given my wildcard much thought but that 8 does pick itself due to fixtures. Could go Hojlund or Watkins over Jackson.

Find a way to get KDB in the 5. 

2 hours ago, Jimburst said:

Who's the 8?

I don't think the chip strategy matters that much. All about player selection. I FH during that blank GW and got a red arrow. No FH this week and got a green with Eze, Branthwaite, Mateta, Double Arsenal defence hauling.

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I haven't given my wildcard much thought but that 8 does pick itself due to fixtures. Could go Hojlund or Watkins over Jackson.

Find a way to get KDB in the 5. 

I don't think the chip strategy matters that much. All about player selection. I FH during that blank GW and got a red arrow. No FH this week and got a green with Eze, Branthwaite, Mateta, Double Arsenal defence hauling.

Planning is everything, you can make any strategy work as long as you plan.