Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

9 hours ago, Laviofies said:

Better than a Captain Salah who played around 15 minutes in the first match of DGW.

Snap. Subbing in Yoane Wissa and Eze have helped make things bearable.

Wildcard for me, I hope Trippier is fit as he is going in along with Gordon and I'm hoping for Pope too. Differentials this late in the season could lock in my first top 100k finish.

Some of the hype trains that I didn't jump on:

De Bruyne - 12p, his second best score all season. 30 min played.

Zabarnyi - scores his first goal in 60 something games.

Mateta - by far his highest score all season

I'm definetly forgetting some more. I guess I have to do the popular things at all times.:)

Edited by Erikse

On 17/04/2024 at 16:14, The College Dropout said:

Huge DGW coming up.

I'm chasing #1 in the NO league who has a decent gap on me. But he only has his bench boost intact. He only has 4 doublers in his squad coming up and seems to be writing the DGW off.

I'm hoping I can cut his lead by 20-30 points. Any less than 15 points is a failure.

I suspect some free-hitters might overtake me. But if I'm within 30 points of #1 I'll be happy. Wildcard and bench boost to go.

25k atm. Would be happy if I ended the season at this rank. Disappointed if I end up outside the top 60k (best finish so far). Have to at least beat that from here.

Awesome man, well done. Fingers crossed for you.

On 20/04/2024 at 20:56, nemtizz said:

Wtf why is Ben White my captain

:giggs:

I had White, Havertz and Saka - at least Saka got an assist :howe:

Edited by duo

10 of the top 13 in the NO league have wc and bb left. So everyone pretty much on wc 35 bb 37. Going to have to go for some differentials to make some ground.

Now literally only being kept off the bottom of my work league of 31 by the guy who picked a team in August and has never changed it. :lol: I am absolutely shit at this. 

Made three transfers, did my bench boost and just beat the weekly average. :lol:

Got Haaland as captain, but if he doesn't play I'll get an extra 8pts for Solanke as vice captain and my second sub Joachim Andersen will come in for 11pts, which would take me to about 85pts plus whatever De Bruyne can muster.

Can't wait for Pep to bring him on for 8 minutes when they're already 3-0 up and passing it about the defence.

I was really close to bringing in Mateta, but I would take -4, and then another -4 later when I wanted him out. So I chose not to. Did not expect 29 points.[emoji38]

8 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Lads….

Mikael in #2 is about to jam his way to a Jarrod B 20 pointer. 

But today. Tonight.  I am #1. 

Still anyone in the top 10 can win it.  

Can’t believe people are ignoring this. This is awesome. Don’t think an “actual” forum member has done this well yet, usually a regen.