Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

Really did not want to free hit in 29, but with an extra transfer on Trent and Konsa I wasn't expecting to make I think I'm going to have too.

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

who blanks in 29? Liverpool again?

Whoever gets to the FA Cup quarters + the teams they are supposed to play.

Looking like only 8 teams have fixtures that week.

Just now, TRC said:

Whoever gets to the FA Cup quarters + the teams they are supposed to play.

Looking like only 8 teams have fixtures that week.

So good teams?

I might just roll with whatever I have if that's the case. Villa, Arsenal, Spurs go bring in over the next few weeks then. That's not too bad. You would happily hold a lot of those for a good number of weeks anyway. Then you bring back Liverpool & City.

I've got 5 from Liverpool and City so will need to get that down to 3. Don't think that's hard. I like Darwin but he's an easy sell for me.

9 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

Spurs, Villa, Wham, Fulham, Brentford and Burnley are guaranteed for GW29, with either Luton v Forest or Man Utd v Sheff Utd likely joining them.

Think I can avoid a FH by using transfers. I desperately need Richarlison anyway.

Toney in for Watkins is an interesting move. Think I'll wait and bring him in for Darwin next week.

Really not keen on using my TC chip on Haaland this coming gameweek however the other options are nowhere near as good. Both Liverpool and City likely to have harder double gameweeks in 34 & 37 and Solanke isn't prolific enough to use it on him in 28.

Edited by Magpie

1 hour ago, Magpie said:

Really not keen on using my TC chip on Haaland this coming gameweek however the other options are nowhere near as good. Both Liverpool and City likely to have harder double gameweeks in 34 & 37 and Solanke isn't prolific enough to use it on him in 28.

I'm really confused about who to pick as vice tripple captain. Foden or de Bruyne? It's really hard to know which one who will be rotated the most in the coming games.

Edited by Erikse

10 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I'm really confused about who to pick as vice tripple captain. Foden or de Bruyne? It's really hard to know which one who will be rotated the most in the coming games.

Doesn't really matter though does it? As long as Haaland plays one minutes across both games he'll be the captain for both. 

6 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Doesn't really matter though does it? As long as Haaland plays one minutes across both games he'll be the captain for both. 

Fair point.:lol: Who knows, maybe Haaland is injured all of a sudden without any notice. Highly unlikely though.

18 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Anything but Haaland TC is overthinking it IMO

KDB or Foden TC is a shout... but for me.. an unnecessary risk. The other weeks something might emerge but I'm on Haaland TC

Yes, I'm going to give it to Haaland. I was talking about vice captain. But probably won't matter which one I pick.

29 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Also though... the game is about fun... Solanke doubles in a few weeks and that would be a fun week to TC.

I would just hate myself for an hour if I didn't TC Haaland and he scores a hat-trick.

Nowhere near consistent or prolific enough despite favourable fixtures

18 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Trent to miss the Carabao final along with the double gameweek fixtures coming up 😫

I wonder if it's worth going for Conor Bradley, but I fear that Gomez could start atleast 1 of them.

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

For him to blank next week?

I can understand VVD but would probably swerve Liverpool now

If I were to take him in, it would just be for 1 round. I just think he can get a real haul if he plays both. But it would technically cost me 8 points (or 2 free subs, which is often worth 8 pts). Probably just a bad idea though as Joe Gomez will probably also get a chance.

Edited by Erikse

6 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Anything but Haaland TC is overthinking it IMO

KDB or Foden TC is a shout... but for me.. an unnecessary risk. The other weeks something might emerge but I'm on Haaland TC

Tend to agree, but Alvarez being rested for the entire game yesterday worries me.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Tend to agree, but Alvarez being rested for the entire game yesterday worries me.

He has been injured, but they tend to play Haaland every single game. He often doesn't have to run as much as players like Foden, KDB and Silva.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Who will play in defence for Liverpool? Cant afford Vvd or Robertson

Trent's out so Bradley will likely come in. Konate will play also.

Bad day for Spurs defender owners, Udogie and Porro both out this weekend.