Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

1 hour ago, Erikse said:

Went with Doughty, but I had a feeling that Burnley would try to stop Doughty as much as they could, and they really did. He didn't look like he was going to get any points until that lucky goal. In hindsight I probably should've gone with Walker, but I got lucky. Walker could very well get 6 points tomorrow, though.

Nah we'll score

On 10/01/2024 at 11:37, The College Dropout said:

Lots of hard decisions.

Multiple premium players are unavailable. 2 free transfers. And no obvious captain.

Main decision was Foden vs Richarlison (not worked out so far) second decision was play Konsa or bring in Estu for TAA - also not working out so far. 

I captained Palmer (yay) but went with Foden instead of Richarlison (boo)

Also stuck with Pau ahead of Konsa so have Branthwaite coming in for a 6 pointer 👍🏻

I went Foden over Bernardo although I know Bernardo always scores past us.

Dropped from 280k overall to 400k but need captain Saka to do the business. If he doesn't I'm rage selling him.

According to livefpl my team is unique among the top 1m, not sure how common that is :lol:

Had KDB and Palmer captain so doing quite well this week even with an 8 point hit, still only about 400k like but was 2.6m after GW11. 

6 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Main decision was Foden vs Richarlison (not worked out so far) second decision was play Konsa or bring in Estu for TAA - also not working out so far. 

I had Saka as captain and De Bruyne in my team 2 days before deadline. Read online that de Bruyne wouldn't start, so I brought in Foden for De Bruyne and gave him the captaincy instead of Saka. This move probably ruined my gameweek, if Saka gets a big haul it will be a disaster. I have a feeling he will because he has gotten a much needed break, and Palace are not very good.

Edited by Erikse

5-0 win for Arsenal and not a goal or an assist for Saka. Going to bomb him out for the next game week, he's expensive and it feels like he's got nowt for ages.

Just checked, 1 goal and 0 assists in his last 6. Shite.

16 minutes ago, Pilko said:

5-0 win for Arsenal and not a goal or an assist for Saka. Going to bomb him out for the next game week, he's expensive and it feels like he's got nowt for ages.

Just checked, 1 goal and 0 assists in his last 6. Shite.

He did have an assist until Gabriel's 2nd was changed to an OG. But your point is valid, he's been rubbish as an asset for a while now

I thought that a 2 week break was really going to help him out, but didn't really seem like it. I'll hold on a little more just because Son, Bowen and Salah are all gone.

1 minute ago, Erikse said:

Areola on the bench vs Arsenal, Man Utd and Brighton. 29p. I play him vs Sheffield Utd and they concede..

Classic FPL [emoji38]

1 minute ago, duo said:

Classic FPL [emoji38]

Even better, I had Petrovic giving me a total of 7p those 3 rounds. Took him out for this GW, and he instanly got 10p.[emoji38]

I clung on to Salah but with his injury looking like it's going to keep him out longer, think I need get rid now.

Liverpool likely to double now in GW25 but then blank in GW26. And that's along with Spurs and Chelsea blanking also. Although if both Spurs (Man City) and Chelsea (Villa) get knocked out of the FA cup this weekend they may well play their fixture later on in GW26. Gonna get tricky to juggle.

47 minutes ago, Magpie said:

I clung on to Salah but with his injury looking like it's going to keep him out longer, think I need get rid now.

Liverpool likely to double now in GW25 but then blank in GW26. And that's along with Spurs and Chelsea blanking also. Although if both Spurs (Man City) and Chelsea (Villa) get knocked out of the FA cup this weekend they may well play their fixture later on in GW26. Gonna get tricky to juggle.

Salah for Debruyne seems like an easy switch 

1 hour ago, Magpie said:

Knowing these dodgy bastards he will play at the weekend :lol:

7 hours ago, Magpie said:

Jota looks a worthy replacement (lit&fig)