Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

Been a member almost continuously since the memberships were brought in before the ground expansion. The promise was you would get first dibs on a season ticket which was true I got a season ticket after the re-development. I miss the days when a membership got you a nice gift and almost guaranteed you a ticket for most matches. Last season I got to one game and bought three memberships (two adult and a child).

Need a membership now as I plan to regain my long held season ticket status which I jacked mid-ashley after 4 decades.

Any idea on dates for this as the official website is fairly woolly on info....

13 minutes ago, Terrymac1966 said:

Need a membership now as I plan to regain my long held season ticket status which I jacked mid-ashley after 4 decades.

Any idea on dates for this as the official website is fairly woolly on info....

Hasn’t been announced yet but they went on sale 26th July last year. That was probably a bit late though as they were making fairly significant changes. I’d guess it’ll be a bit earlier this year.

Posted (edited)

"The Mags" has been teased on the LED's last couple of games, so I reckon that's the name of the new membership scheme

It's only 3 weeks since they started recruiting for the Head of Ticketing and that person almost certainly won't be in the job before the new scheme is launched

So what the new scheme looks like and when it'll be revealed to us punters is anyone's guess, I live in hope that it's not as batshit crazy as this seasons mess

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Any chance there'll be handful of season tickets released as people don't renew due to price increase dyous reck? (I'm thinking no)

No chance. 

13 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Any chance there'll be handful of season tickets released as people don't renew due to price increase dyous reck? (I'm thinking no)

I read somewhere last week that any ST’s that aren’t renewed will not be resold as ST’s

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Would be fairly depressing entering a ballot of 50,000 people for 100 season tickets :lol:

And being told where to sit.

Forever.

55 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Forever alone. 

Exactly why we need expansion so we can start to move people about into friends and family groups. The atmosphere would be far better 

Imagine if they sold STs in blocks of 5, that would be mint

Of course a new ground would probably simplify the task 

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Not capped ,

ps - that will never happen 

They won’t cap extra income , no matter what 

I didn’t think they would. Just checking. Thanks 

8 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

Not capped ,

ps - that will never happen 

They won’t cap extra income , no matter what 

Nor should they, locking fans out of the club they support because some people feel entitled is monumentally stupid and destroys future growth. 

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don't think capping memberships would lock out any fans really, or not a significant number. It would just stop random people buying a membership to take a punt on a day out (at the expense of a fan). 

Of course it would Ian ffs. You need a membership to buy a ticket if our current number of members out strips our available tickets by x amount by your theory your suggesting the rest of the members aren’t real fans and are just taking a punt. 

37 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I've done it now but was there a quicker way of changing date of birth than hammering the left button on month? :lol:

Yes, on the top of these calanders, tap on the year. 

Drop down box should appear

Edited.....ps glad I found that out cos having to go back, month by month, to fucking 19 fucking 63 was absolutely fucking demoralising 

Edited by Groundhog63

3 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Of course it would Ian ffs. You need a membership to buy a ticket if our current number of members out strips our available tickets by x amount by your theory your suggesting the rest of the members aren’t real fans and are just taking a punt. 

They could sell unlimited memberships June to end of July then close it. Open it again Dec to end of Jan for any more who want to sign up 

You don’t buy a membership in the windows then you miss out on going to games 

Won’t stop the touts, but might limit their interest in taking a punt 

Means we have a finite number of people able to buy tickets for each 1/2 of the season and club could be open about how many people hold memberships in that period

Which allows the rest of us to have some sense as to what we’re up against in terms of membership numbers competing for tickets 

Offering unlimited memberships all season long isn’t a “membership” it’s just a general sale but with an entry fee to generate extra bunce for the club

Edited by bobbydazzla

5 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

They could sell unlimited memberships June to end of July then close it. Open it again Dec to end of Jan for any more who want to sign up 

You don’t buy a membership in the windows then you miss out on going to games 

Won’t stop the touts, but might limit their interest in taking a punt 

Means we have a finite number of people trying to buy tickets for each 1/2 of the season and the club could be open about how many people hold memberships in that period

Which allows the rest of us to have some sense as to what we’re up against in terms of membership numbers competing for tickets 

Offering unlimited memberships all season long isn’t a “membership” it’s just a general sale with an entry fee that generates extra bunce for the club

But this achieves nothing, you make something more convoluted for what reason exactly?