Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

7 minutes ago, Earp said:

Why can't I seem to secure a ticket via the ST resale? Tickets pop us available, but I then get a message when I look to buy it to say there is no seat available. Am I missing a trick?

Fucked off with the whole ticketing situation. 

You need to be very quick. Honestly about 40 came and went before I finally got one for Liverpool game 

Edited by gdm

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

You need to be very quick. Honestly about 40 came and went before I finally got one for Liverpool game 

Do you know when they stop appearing just to save me refreshing for another 3 hours?

26 minutes ago, Earp said:

Do you know when they stop appearing just to save me refreshing for another 3 hours?

Dunno, fwiw for Liverpool game I gave it a go tues morning round about 9am and got one. I’m sure people on here have to them as late as Wednesday or Thursday 

Edited by gdm

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

Dunno, fwiw for Liverpool game I gave it a go tues morning round about 9am and got one. I’m sure people on here have to them as late as Wednesday or Thursday 

Cheers I'll keep trying.

25 minutes ago, Shearerlegend said:

I have just received  me e tickets to the Brentford game.. buzzingggg.. i am on ms l4g seat 150, someone knows how far is it from the middle?

7D3A6B68-161A-43B6-8D19-9A2F6D9F4EA7.thumb.jpeg.3fac6dda34769f8d913d7f6bdfb48161.jpeg

You’re in the circled area

3 minutes ago, Slim said:

Hes deffo bought a brand new kit.

I’m struggling to understand what the story is?

Was it previously 1500 quid to be a mascot? But now it’s free(?), but done through a ballot? 

If that’s correct both the Dad and Chronicle doing the kid absolutely no favours whatsoever.

19 minutes ago, SteV said:

Was it previously 1500 quid to be a mascot? But now it’s free(?), but done through a ballot? 

If that’s correct both the Dad and Chronicle doing the kid absolutely no favours whatsoever.

Annoyed he can't guarantee his kid gets to be a ball boy by paying to be front of the queue.

25 minutes ago, SteV said:

Excellent work by the club if that's the decision they've made - now every child has a chance as oppose to only those who can either afford it outright or have the means to save for it.

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Annoyed he can't guarantee his kid gets to be a ball boy by paying to be front of the queue.

I can get that the dad is a bit of an entitled divvy. Easy to get like when it concerns your kids though.

Chronicle want shot with shit for running the story though. What kind of reaction did they think it was gonna get?

15 minutes ago, patrone said:

No idea if Home and away is different, but the boy entered a comp on the NUFC website and won to be mascot away at Reading, ages ago now. It is/was part of the membership to be able to enter comps like that.

Haha no way!

15 minutes ago, Slim said:

Haha no way!

Got a new strip out of the club, and tickets for him and me. Was a great day to be fair.

He got allowed in the changing room pre match, had a chat with Rafa, shirt signed by squad and walked out with Lacelles.

Edited by patrone

18 days before Burnley and not a peep from the Ticket Office re: member sales.  What absolute troglodyte is in charge of these decisions?   Burnley's away allocation has already been sold (and sold out).  Literally no execute at this point.  

33 minutes ago, Mrdovenb said:

18 days before Burnley and not a peep from the Ticket Office re: member sales.  What absolute troglodyte is in charge of these decisions?   Burnley's away allocation has already been sold (and sold out).  Literally no execute at this point.  

I’d suggest they sort the Man City cup game before moving on to Burnley…

36 minutes ago, Mrdovenb said:

18 days ?

You'll be lucky if it's sorted with 8 days to go before that match.

We only just had the resale farce man, with 4 days to go for the Brentford game.

Edited by patrone