Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

14 hours ago, broony said:

There are quite a few places in the ground on corners where you see jumps in seat numbers like that as the numbers in between don’t exist. If you are on a corner somewhere then you are probably fine and are actually sat next to each other. 

Ah cheers mate that could well explain it. We're in LWC level 4.

2 hours ago, Pearljam10 said:

Has anyone with international membership been successful in getting tickets? Will try to get tickets for the PSG match if the plane tickets are not too expensive, but the chances are probably very small.

0/3 but taking a break from applying now as I bought a hospitality package for Crystal Palace (h).

34 minutes ago, Greg said:

And the 3 game member package hasn’t happened. Ridiculous. 

Can’t believe it was ever likely. There would only be negatives to balloting for 3 games at once and locking loads of people out of them all. 

Obviously they should never have promised it. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

1 hour ago, Greg said:

And the 3 game member package hasn’t happened. Ridiculous. 

And members have been charged a minimum of £5 more per ticket. 

£60 a ticket? On top of an increase in member fees. I’m honestly debating my membership next season like. They’re taking the piss.

25 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

And members have been charged a minimum of £5 more per ticket. 

£60 a ticket? On top of an increase in member fees. I’m honestly debating my membership next season like. They’re taking the piss.

So far I have missed out on 2 league games and 1 cup game.

It’s looking likely that I’m missing out on a 3rd league game.

If I do, and I miss out on all of the Champions League games, then I’ll demand a refund for mine.

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

Definitely was for Brentford as that's what I applied for and got. We need to know which category level 7 is in these circumstances @Greg 

Yeah, it seems to be a cup thing.

I believe people applying for Cat 2 have got tickets up there for Man City, but would need someone to confirm that?

@bobbydazzla?

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

Man City I've got 2 x Cat 2 adults in Milburn L7

Brentford I got 1 x Cat 2 adult in MIlburn / Leazes corner L7

0AA4B221-B172-48C4-B819-645C0558FD33.thumb.jpeg.2a04dc40c93a373ca3e9fff48c7fcdee.jpeg

So for Brentford was it the light blue section in L7, but for Man City it was the yellow (family) section?

@SteV aye, Brentford was L7E

And just in case anyone hasn't seen my incessant pissing and moaning in other threads, I'd bought tickets in Gallowgate A for every game since takeover. And also in the resale for Villa and Liverpool.

My first ballot success was Brentford and they couldn't have put me any further from where I wanted to be.

So I sold the L7E ticket toot suite

Edited by bobbydazzla

10 minutes ago, Sima said:

Bewildering how people are getting Milburn L7 as category 2.

Zero clarity on which category is which.

I think the L7E block on the diagram accounts for that, I applied for Cat 2 for Villa game and ended up there. My issue for PSG is I want to apply for the family section (don't mind paying the extra cash) but there's no guidance on which category it falls under.

2 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

@SteV aye, Brentford was L7E

And just in case anyone hasn't seen my incessant pissing and moaning in other threads, I'd bought tickets in Gallowgate A for every game since takeover. And also in the resale for Villa and Liverpool.

So the first ballot I win and they couldn't have put me any further from where I wanted to be.

So I sold the L7 ticket toot suite

So it seems that for cup games the family section is being classed as Cat 2, so if I were applying and my only/main concern was securing a ticket anywhere in the ground, I’d definitely be going Cat 2.