Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

1 minute ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Surely it doesn't really matter when you apply to the ballot as long as it's before the deadline?

Correct

20 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Surely it doesn't really matter when you apply to the ballot as long as it's before the deadline?

It doesn't but still tempting to get on it ASAP. 

24 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Nope, doesn’t matter at all, but it’s just an endless run of queuing.Todays  issue doesn’t seem to be the clubs website problem though.

Got in at 10:17 only for the page to load up joining as a member (already a mags+ member) and then reload the queue screen with 1 hour+ waiting time.

shambles as always 

There's 2 queues now it seems, one to just get on to the site and another when you click 'home tickets'. I was able to get onto the site before 10am but clicking on 'Home Tickets' put me onto the auld countdown queue screen.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Makes you wonder how it hard it is to win in the ballot now :lol:

Sounds like it might be even harder this season if they're keeping a load behind for the general sale

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Sounds like it might be even harder this season if they're keeping a load behind for the general sale

Exactly. At least we have two shots, but it does mean you spend a lot of time working for your ticket. 

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

What are people’s thoughts on that?

I’d imagine for the majority (obv not all) on here, that’s seen as a good thing?

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Exactly. At least we have two shots, but it does mean you spend a lot of time working for your ticket. 

Plus you still have the (admittedly painful) option of persistent F5ing in the run up to the game.

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

I’d imagine for the majority (obv not all) on here, that’s seen as a good thing?

I'm happy.  My perseverance is above and beyond the average knacker.  Plus at a desk all day :D

For the people who can log on I guess it gives us more chance, but I think it's slightly unfair for the people who can only do the ballot. 

I didn't read the justification they gave, I know people wanted the general sale period but I don't see any non-selfish reasons that it's better. 

For me it will make things easier.

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Just now, SteV said:

Nor for the bairn I don't think

I'm not sure how the queuing stuff works. Last season I got a membership in my wife's name and 1 for my daughter

Whenever they won the ballot I passed my season ticket on and went with the daughter

I presume this queuing lark won't allow me to get 2 tickets at once?

So from that point of view the ballot was probably the best chance of getting to  go with her

Just now, jack j said:

I'm not sure how the queuing stuff works. Last season I got a membership in my wife's name and 1 for my daughter

Whenever they won the ballot I passed my season ticket on and went with the daughter

So from that point of view the ballot was probably the best chance of getting to  go with her

I bought two tickets today.  Just need memberships linked 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

For the people who can log on I guess it gives us more chance, but I think it's slightly unfair for the people who can only do the ballot. 

I didn't read the justification they gave, I know people wanted the general sale period but I don't see any non-selfish reasons that it's better. 

For me it will make things easier.

I’d imagine the justification would be the feedback they got in the ticket workshops and surveys.

1 minute ago, jack j said:

You should be able to as long as accounts are linked and are both members

Just now, Slim said:

I bought two tickets today.  Just need memberships linked 

Ahh nice one. Wasn't sure how it worked to be honest.