Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

Just properly read up on this thread. Appears like most on here I didn’t get an email by 5pm yesterday so assumed I hadn’t got a ticket. Booked up for a last min weekend away next weekend and voila, I get an email this morning saying I’ve got a ticket. 

went to put it on resale but saying I can’t yet?

Man City resale scheduled to start at 10am.

Loads of system errors and an hour later it looks like no-one on here has been able to buy a ticket, despite having them in their baskets

Ticketing team need their backsides kicking, once again 

Edited by bobbydazzla

37 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Got tickets in my basket but each person is limited to zero tickets, so I can't check out. 

The booking system wouldn't work at all until about 10:20.

Likewise - what a fucking shambles 

8 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Man City resale scheduled to start at 10am.

Loads of system errors and an hour later it looks like no-one on here has been able to buy a ticket, despite having them in their baskets

Ticketing team need their backsides kicking, once again 

Is there a date and time when you can put your tickets back up for resale? Trying to flog my Burnley one. 

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Is there a date and time when you can put your tickets back up for resale? Trying to flog my Burnley one. 

You can't officially resell tickets won in ballot

But if you can find someone who will buy it, then you just send them the email with the ticket download link and they can use the ticket. It'll still have your name on it though

Edited by bobbydazzla

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

You can't officially resell tickets won in ballot

But if you can find someone who will buy it, then you just send them the email and they can use the ticket

Fucking hell man. Literally booked a weekend away next weekend as I assumed I didn’t get a ticket as I didn’t receive an email at 5pm yesterday. [emoji38]

19 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Fucking hell man. Literally booked a weekend away next weekend as I assumed I didn’t get a ticket as I didn’t receive an email at 5pm yesterday. [emoji38]

I’ll take it, mate? If it’s still going

7 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Superb the trust did say fans passing on tickets amounted to touting aswell.

Not a good look if true and fuels bad feeling towards Trust and True Faith.

Pretty sure True-Faith (the company) has several STs that they all share. So they might be correct in saying it’s not in her name but pretty sure they are shared around their organisation for their reporting and content.

To be fair, someone tweeted using the Trust account about the touting. It was an exchange with someone criticising them and was hardly a considered statement of the position of the Trust. I’m not even a member or a fan of the way Alex and Charlotte go on, but there’s been a bit much made of that. 

21 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Pretty sure True-Faith (the company) has several STs that they all share. So they might be correct in saying it’s not in her name but pretty sure they are shared around their organisation for their reporting and content.

So if I put my daughters name on my pals ticket I'll be able to get her into away games?

Geddin

She can take a camera and a pen and paper if needs be

Edited by jack j

7 hours ago, jack j said:

So if I put my daughters name on my pals ticket I'll be able to get her into away games?

Geddin

She can take a camera and a pen and paper if needs be

Tbf I’ve had a corporate ticket before (platinum club) many moons ago which had a company name on it. Wonder if this is the same principle. Even still, it’s bad crack when this means people can just ‘share’ when normal ST holders can’t and get labelled as touts for doing so. 

8 hours ago, SteV said:

Bizarre that people have an absolute hard on for trying to blame everything ticket-related on the Trust.

Aye, always blaming the trust for saying things and not backing it up, when all along it was those fans who said it and then held the trust to account over their own lies.

I’m 100% there for the idiots behind the likes of Toon Polls and the other ‘fans groups’ that have popped up in recent years to turn on each other though.

8 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Superb the trust did say fans passing on tickets amounted to touting aswell.

Not a good look if true and fuels bad feeling towards Trust and True Faith.

I’d like to see evidence of that to be honest.

Also for what it’s worth, I believe a season ticket holder can have a member assigned to their friends and family, and the season ticket holder can buy a ticket from their allocation and assign it to one of their friends and family members. That is clearly what’s happened there. Loads of people a filling up with the conspiracy theories that various people have ties to the club and get tickets ahead of others etc.

11 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’d like to see evidence of that to be honest.

Also for what it’s worth, I believe a season ticket holder can have a member assigned to their friends and family, and the season ticket holder can buy a ticket from their allocation and assign it to one of their friends and family members. That is clearly what’s happened there. Loads of people a filling up with the conspiracy theories that various people have ties to the club and get tickets ahead of others etc.

Not sure you can assign away tickets that are in your name, that’s the reason the likes of Simon now have empty buses. Some of these folk running the busses have season tickets in their name and have been unable to get multiple away tickets, so if True Faith/Trust have multiple tickets how’s that working by the clubs own rules for away games and ID checks.

If True Faith have multiple general admission season tickets that they’re able to get around the ID checks with due to being a company, it would be nice to know for transparency.

Edited by Whitley mag

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Not sure you can assign away tickets that are in your name, that’s the reason the likes of Simon now have empty buses. Some of these folk running the busses have season tickets in their name and have been unable to get multiple away tickets, so if True Faith/Trust have multiple tickets how’s that working by the clubs own rules for away games and ID checks.

You have to assign the ticket to the other individual when you buy it on sale or apply for it in a ballot. That’s how it works for members. Like I said it comes off your allocation, and as we are limited to 1 ticket per season ticket holder/member, it would mean that the season ticket holder wouldn’t be able to themselves.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

You have to assign the ticket to the other individual when you buy it on sale or apply for it in a ballot. That’s how it works for members. Like I said it comes off your allocation, and as we are limited to 1 ticket per season ticket holder/member, it would mean that the season ticket holder wouldn’t be able to themselves.

You can’t assign away tickets to anyone else if you’re a season ticket holder though due to ID checks. 

The comparison here is Simon has multiple season tickets in his name for purpose of away tickets. Now due to ID checks he can only get one away ticket, therefore he can’t get multiple tickets anymore as other people would be using his tickets and potentially fail ID check.

Whats the difference between him having multiple tickets and True Faith/Trust having multiple tickets in a company name and being able to comply with ID checks when dishing out tickets.

The argument here is that Charlotte Hope doesn’t have a season ticket in her own name but is getting away tickets due to being part of True Faith/Trust.

My account has been acting funny recently. There was a few times it was saying I was a bot and that Is tried to log in too many times plus a few other things. At the moment when I go into ballots section it now says “you are not allowed to enter any ballots” ? Not sure whether this is because there isn’t anything listed but it doesn’t seem like a smooth process at the moment. I also don’t feel like I’m going to get a ticket currently, maybe I’m choosing the wrong category ticket or more likely just low odds of getting a ticket with so many members.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

Just now, Whitley mag said:

You can’t assign away tickets to anyone else if you’re a season ticket holder though due to ID checks. 

The comparison here is Simon has multiple season tickets in his name for purpose of away tickets. Now due to ID checks he can only get one away ticket, therefore he can’t get multiple tickets anymore as other people would be using his tickets and potentially fail ID check.

Whats the difference between him having multiple tickets and True Faith/Trust having multiple tickets in a company name and being able to comply with ID checks when dishing out tickets.

The argument here is that Charlotte Hope doesn’t have a season ticket in her own name but is getting away tickets due to being part of True Faith/Trust.

You aren’t listening to what I’m saying.

When you buy your ticket, you are given the option of assigning it to a friend or family member. When you get it, it is never in your name, but comes off your 1 allocation.

The reason Simon fails is because he wants to sell the tickets on after he’s bought them.

It is more conceivable that Charlotte has a season ticket holder friend who has her in their friend and family accounts and sacrificed his own Milan away ticket and bought her one in her name.

You have seen the box office’s work for years, do you honestly believe that they are intelligent enough to be in cahoots with certain supporter groups to give them tickets ahead of others?