Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

8 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Looks like it might happen is probably saying too much :lol:

Hope it does mind. Not sure where or if correct but I read somewhere that he wants Arsenal move. Think I read RM too. We would be a very good next move for him like.

I meant that we will bid, but yeah, the word is he wants Arsenal or Real, but not sure how true all that is.

18 minutes ago, kocunar said:

It was Lovren during most of the World Cup(most Croatian didnt like that decision but he played well so its hard to argue), he played only against Morocco in the 3rd player match. That match is probably the only one where we dominated, besides Canada in the group stage. 

He did play against France when we beat them in Paris in Nations League. He and Stanisic made Mbappe invisible. 

Ah, okay. I think I remember him from that Morocco game, as I remember wondering who the guy alongside Gvardiol was, as he looked really good as well.

Just now, KaKa said:

Ah, okay. I think I remember him from that Morocco game, as I remember wondering who the guy alongside Gvardiol was, as he looked really good as well.

Yes, its been amazing the last 3 games that him Gvardiol played as a pair. It feels like having 2 midfielders as centre backs. 

10 minutes ago, kocunar said:

Yes, its been amazing the last 3 games that him Gvardiol played as a pair. It feels like having 2 midfielders as centre backs. 

What do you think of Lovro Majer? We've been linked with him not too long ago. Do you rate him?

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

What do you think of Lovro Majer? We've been linked with him not too long ago. Do you rate him?

With how much we are being linked with Maddison, I'm surprised Majer isn't mentioned as well. Very similar player but for half the price. 

He is playing worse this season than last though, and he wouldn't really fit in our pressing scheme, but if we need more quality on the ball he would be a decent option. 

Edited by kocunar

6 minutes ago, kocunar said:

With how much we are being linked with Maddison, I'm surprised Majer isn't mentioned as well. Very similar player but for half the price. 

He is playing worse this season than last though, and he wouldn't really fit in our pressing scheme, but if we need more quality on the ball he would be a decent option. 

Interesting. Would you say he can he play on the right hand side in our 4-3-3 system? Or would he be more of a number 8?

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Interesting. Would you say he can he play on the right hand side in our 4-3-3 system? Or would he be more of a number 8?

He is a natural number 10, very left footed, in a 4-3-3 he is most suited as a right midfielder, he can also play as a right winger, but definitely not a dribbling threat when played there. 

If we make CL. Test Liverpool with 40m for Andy Robertson. He's 29, will still get 4/5 good years from him. He's on 100k, which we could afford. He might be ready for new challenge.

Him and Trippier as fuck backs.

1 minute ago, STM said:

If we make CL. Test Liverpool with 40m for Andy Robertson. He's 29, will still get 4/5 good years from him. He's on 100k, which we could afford. He might be ready for new challenge.

Nope. Simply because we’d never hear the end of Bruce ‘finding’ and ‘being the making of him’. 

11 minutes ago, STM said:

What?! No chance man.

Just now, KaKa said:

What?! No chance man.

Why? Because its Liverpool. We need to start thinking bigger. Robertson might not want the move but we'd have CL football. I was told for years that offering CL football meant the world to footballers.

3 minutes ago, dinotheprehistoricgeordie said:

Also the signing of Casemiro shows that there is value in getting experience. We'll need that next season for Europe.

Casemiro is also on £300kpw+. That kind of experience is well beyond our current capabilities.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

That kind of wage.

Then you could compare Martial’s £250kpw to Isak’s £120kpw…all for the 0.12 difference.

or even bring Sanchos £350kpw into the discussion.

7 minutes ago, STM said:

Why? Because its Liverpool. We need to start thinking bigger. Robertson might not want the move but we'd have CL football. I was told for years that offering CL football meant the world to footballers.

We're not signing Robertson off Liverpool man, and there's really no need to either.

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

Btw if we are already talking about Dinamo number 10s, I'm a bigger fan of Ivanusec and especially Baturina. If anyone is gonna be new Modrić, it's him.