Open Wide For Some Soccer! - Poch to the Yanks.

Mike

Man, head scratching at Bradley - thought he was rather poor so far this cup. But thought Yedlin was a great substitution. Zusi should have absolutely stayed on as well.

I'm still gutted man, still.

I think he was nervous in the first game, and he was spectacular in the second, aside from the hellish last 30 seconds.

30 seconds away from qualifying from the "Group of Death" - I really hope we don't rue that missed opportunity.

I thinkhope we'll see a really boring 1-1 draw against Germany.

Group of Death. You are kidding.

Yeah, there's certainly at least 2 other groups I can think of more deserving of that title.

Anyway, USA are the only side left in the thing that I want to do well. Bit sad that, but they've done themselves proud as a unit, again.

I wanted the US to win but this is hilarious just because of that fucking chant :lol:

http://youtu.be/pJLR3GGypRM

:mike:

I'll post the video of English fans losing hope as retaliation. Oh wait, what's that? You never led for a fucking second in the entire competition? :mike:

:yao: Invented the sport.

Honestly Michael. The last thing you need to be doing is attempting to be boastful. You have a poor team with a lot of heart. At some point along the line, you're going to get brutally raped, and at that point you will be mocked heavily. You're already outnumbered greatly on here, you should be looking to build bridges, rather than burn them, else it's only going to get worse.

I wanted the US to win but this is hilarious just because of that fucking chant :lol:

http://youtu.be/pJLR3GGypRM

:mike:

I'll post the video of English fans losing hope as retaliation. Oh wait, what's that? You never led for a fucking second in the entire competition? :mike:

:yao: Invented the sport.

Honestly Michael. The last thing you need to be doing is attempting to be boastful. You have a poor team with a lot of heart. At some point along the line, you're going to get brutally raped, and at that point you will be mocked heavily. You're already outnumbered greatly on here, you should be looking to build bridges, rather than burn them, else it's only going to get worse.

:lol: I don't give a fucking shit how our run ends, we've been great.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-46297-Roy-Hodgson-England-World-Cup-Y58a.gif

If ya'll can post those vids and we still be cool, I can post these gifs.

That is actually hilarious  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 gifs that sum up England's World Cup.

I also was massively supportive of England prior to the Cup, and have posted numerous times how badly I want England to do well, esp for you all.