Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Also, I watched this in a Buffalo Wild Wings in rural Pennsylvania. Completely packed house, standing-room only. Heard lots of intelligent soccer talk...and no erstwhile chanting! So great to see such awesome support.

Besler and Yedlin were outstanding.

Bald kid in the middle (Bradley?) has a great engine, very good player but seems lost when shown his left foot.

Still pretty disappointed. Not as much as I was after the Portugal game, but it still sucks to be out.

I don't know how anyone could be anything but proud after that ET performance. Belgium were the better team for 110 minutes and yet there was still a very real possibility of taking it to penalties. Hope they get sodomized by Argentina.

Why? Sour grapes?

I'd like the South American teams to do well.

Still pretty disappointed. Not as much as I was after the Portugal game, but it still sucks to be out.

I don't know how anyone could be anything but proud after that ET performance. Belgium were the better team for 110 minutes and yet there was still a very real possibility of taking it to penalties. Hope they get sodomized by Argentina.

Why? Sour grapes?

I pretty much want the European teams to do well but want France to win as I've got them in the sweep.

Why? Sour grapes?

50% sour grapes, 50% want Messi to win the World Cup (also have money riding on Argentina winning it :lol:)

Also, I watched this in a Buffalo Wild Wings in rural Pennsylvania. Completely packed house, standing-room only. Heard lots of intelligent soccer talk...and no erstwhile chanting! So great to see such awesome support.

whur

whur

The place in which you had ye wedding.

Was at Dutch Wonderland just the other weekend.

:lol: why?

Needed something to do with our four year old. It's the closest little kid amusement park.

:thup: gotcha. It's a nice little park for young kids. We were spoiled growing up, because we'd just take the 45-minute drive to Hershey if we wanted an amusement park.

Why were you in Penn, Deuce?

I actually grew up here, family still lives here. Moved from Montreal a few days ago, trying to figure out where I'm off to next.

Ahhh okay - was wondering that - knew you were from there - but was wondering why you weren't still in Montreal. Glad you are back in the States dude. Move to Orlando? :lol:

With nothing to lose, I really hope Klinsmann uses the 2015 Gold Cup to blood the youngsters. I wanna see Mix, Johannsson, Yedlin, Brooks, Gil, Corona, and Boyd all given significant playing time.

Why were you in Penn, Deuce?

I actually grew up here, family still lives here. Moved from Montreal a few days ago, trying to figure out where I'm off to next.

Ahhh okay - was wondering that - knew you were from there - but was wondering why you weren't still in Montreal. Glad you are back in the States dude. Move to Orlando? :lol:

Honestly, anywhere that's moderately warm in the winter will be welcome. :lol: we had a brutal one this past one, I'm done with snow, ice, and -30 degrees for a while.

With nothing to lose, I really hope Klinsmann uses the 2015 Gold Cup to blood the youngsters. I wanna see Mix, Johannsson, Yedlin, Brooks, Gil, Corona, and Boyd all given significant playing time.

The "expansive" game he wants to play with the technical players is ready.  Jozy + Johannson, Brooks + Omar, Mix, Green, etc. Bring it on.

:lol: There's a condescension. OT. It gets old. It's between the lines most often.

This may be your best post in a long time, by the way. That and you and me on the same page last night :lol:

The "expansive" game he wants to play with the technical players is ready.  Jozy + Johannson, Brooks + Omar, Mix, Green, etc. Bring it on.

I can see just a slight flaw in the plan

I can see just a slight flaw in the plan

:lol: I swear to god you've never seen the real Jozy.