Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

:lol:

Most impressive tournament I've watched from us, Klinsmann got it right mixing untested fringe players with some vets. Wish I was going to be in the city for the final on Sunday, would definitely be going. I'll take drunkenly watching it at a lake house instead  :coolsmiley:

Most impressive tournament I've watched from us, Klinsmann got it right mixing untested fringe players with some vets. Wish I was going to be in the city for the final on Sunday, would definitely be going. I'll take drunkenly watching it at a lake house instead  :coolsmiley:

TBF, his hand was forced a little by the timing - right in the middle of the big guys' pre-seasons. I do think he's shown that he's built a system that different players can slot into fairly effectively, which is probably all we could ask of him right now.

The dreaded set penis continues to do us in. That's our bane at the moment, and it doesn't get much better for the A-squad either. Need to learn how to defend those before Brazil.

we

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1386/o4xb.jpg

Well I'll be going for citizenship soon, so that will make three countries I can legitimately support. I still support England in the head-to-heads, just so you know...

Sounds like John Anthony Brooks has accepted a callup for the Bosnia friendly, hopefully that's enough to convince him fulltime. If he has a good season in the Bundesliga I bet he'll end up making the WC squad.

We "should" win and it'll be a massive failure if we don't. But all Panama needs to do is spring a few good counters or get some nice set piece opportunities, which they're capable of doing.

Think we'll pull it out, but it'll be close.