Alexander Isak

Disco

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Yeah he's really put Manchester United to the sword for example. We should be quivering in fear with his 0 goals and 0 assists against us, including one of the worst 45 mins I've seen in your most important game in forever. 

Half the guys goals are against Wolves, Brentford, West Ham, Forest and Sheffield United. 

He's good on the ball though. Definitely worth about £75m in this market. 

Typical of so many football 'supporters' online nowadays.

Don't really watch players or games closely and likely never played the game or understand what they're even looking at.

And really think quoting goal scoring numbers against certain teams determines the ability or quality of a player.

Proper nerd stuff.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Yeah he's really put Manchester United to the sword for example. We should be quivering in fear with his 0 goals and 0 assists against us, including one of the worst 45 mins I've seen in your most important game in forever. 

Half the guys goals are against Wolves, Brentford, West Ham, Forest and Sheffield United. 

He's good on the ball though. Definitely worth about £75m in this market. 

thor-really.thumb.gif.5762cd2f9f2ff9de4980961159de24b2.gif

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Quoting a post from two years ago with the benefit of hindsight is beyond embarrassing to be honest. :lol: 

Sick of people that run their mouth so boldly and then when they get pulled up on it start whining.

Do you have any friends in real life? This shit never ever flies man!

If you run your mouth and get proved to be wrong in such spectacular fashion you get cooked!

At least have the damn sense to just own it.

Embarrassing stuff.

Just now, KaKa said:

Do you have any friends in real life? This shit never ever flies man!

Too many if anything. Looking to cut some down. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

If you run your mouth and get proved to be wrong in such spectacular fashion you get cooked!

In such spectacular fashion. :lol: Christ. 

18 minutes ago, Froggy said:

:lol: I'm the one who had a post from two years ago quoted. 

You’re feeding the beast by biting and trying to snake your way out of it. I’ve seen this post of yours pulled up a few times and you never take the L.

If you just owned it the first time it would be long put to bed.

Just now, BoSelecta said:

You’re feeding the beast by biting and trying to snake your way out of it. I’ve seen this post of yours pulled up a few times and you never take the L.

If you just owned it the first time it would be long put to bed.

If you think I'm the one doing the biting you're a long way from home. :lol:

54 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I'd hazard a guess that Man Utd wouldn't have finished as low as 8th with Isak, and we'd not have finished top 7 with Hojlund, like. 

If you ran a poll of every single football supporter on Earth outside of Newcastle and Man Utd fans and asked them to pick between Isak and Hojlund based off their first season, 0% pick Hojlund, who already looks to be heading the way of Martial due to the rubbish around him.

Just now, KaKa said:

If you ran a poll of every single football supporter on Earth outside of Newcastle and Man Utd fans and asked them to pick between Isak and Hojlund based off their first season, 0% pick Hojlund, who already looks to be heading the way of Martial due to the rubbish around him.

Most normal Man Utd fans would also pick Isak tbh. It’s not even debatable.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Harsh on Martial given that in Isak's first season, when you all had raging erections about him, Martial had a better goals and assists record per 90 mins. 

The real poll is Isak vs. Martial. More realistic. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Harsh on Martial given that in Isak's first season, when you all had raging erections about him, Martial had a better goals and assists record per 90 mins. 

Your wretched club took one of the most promising and exciting French striker prospects and destroyed him. Just like you're on your way to doing with Hojlund you dummy.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Your wretched club took one of the most promising and exciting French striker prospects and destroyed him. Just like you're on your way to doing with Hojlund you dummy.

I think Martial did better at us than people think, including being better than Isak in 22/23. Who's the £60m player? Who knows. 

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Put Hojlund up against Martial in a poll and I reckon Hojlund wins on account of potential

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

I think Martial did better at us than people think, including being better than Isak in 22/23. Who's the £60m player? Who knows. 

You practically paid the same as what we did for Isak for Martial a decade ago!

Have some shame man. For the talent and ability that boy had it's been a disaster.

He must lament his decision to join Man Utd.

1 minute ago, 1964 said:

Just back from a little break... is the argument here who is better Isak or Hojlund?  Surely not....l let's change the debate.  

Which is better a Bentley or a Kia Ceed?

No, it's Isak or Martial. 

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Nah we're just messing around while KaKa gets his knickers in a twist. 

Listen here man. From now on before you even dare to type the name Isak, you must first apologise before doing so. You are not worthy.