Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

I absolutely loathe Guardiola.

Why? He’s basically an oracle and comes across as a decent bloke, basically like a better version of Wenger. He’s not a complete dick like say Fergie, Klopp,Conte or Mourinho for example .

Edited by Geogaddi

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

Hate that he feels the need to play up to the cameras by going radge at his best players like some unhinged dad shouting at his son on a Saturday morning

"Ooh, look at me everyone, this player of mine has just effortlessly scored twice and we're absolutely coasting this game whilst in fourth gear, BUT I AM STILL NOT SATISFIED, JUST LOOK AT ME"

Just now, brummie said:

"Ooh, look at me everyone, this player of mine has just effortlessly scored twice and we're absolutely coasting this game whilst in fourth gear, BUT I AM STILL NOT SATISFIED, JUST LOOK AT ME"

Well City have played OK he wants them performing a lot better. 

Just now, Geogaddi said:

Why? He’s basically an oracle and comes across as a decent bloke, basically like a better version of Wenger. He’s not a complete dick like say Fergie or Mourinho for example .

He's an absolute fucking gobshite who delivers predictable results with unlimited resources and curates his public image more than any other manager.

I can't fucking stand him. That shot then of him moaning at Haaland, it's all so carefully crafted.

He's so manufactured.

1 minute ago, brummie said:

He's an absolute fucking gobshite who delivers predictable results with unlimited resources and curates his public image more than any other manager.

I can't fucking stand him. That shot then of him moaning at Haaland, it's all so carefully crafted.

He's so manufactured.

The shoving of the camera as well, man ?

You've got 15 mins with the lads in the dressing room, Pep.

1 minute ago, brummie said:

He shouldn't be. Always strive to better. I'm not a City fan either. Kind of makes the league title moot.

Just now, brummie said:

He's so manufactured.

Always find him one of the more likeable top class managers , the likes of Fergie, Conte , Klopp , Mourinho are all/ were greats of the game but horrible wankers , never get that impression with Pep.

9 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Hate that he feels the need to play up to the cameras by going radge at his best players like some unhinged dad shouting at his son on a Saturday morning

Couldn't wait 1 minute to start shouting at him in the wardrobe instead.:lol: Needed everyone to see