Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Pata said:

Was a nice comment on Finnish TV. Thomas Müller is bad but really good, Dembele is really good but bad. All comes down to football IQ and reading of the game.

That’s a perfect summary. He’s probably the worst player I’ve ever seen in terms of impact and output when you consider the level of ability he has 

25 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Aupa Atleti

Griezmann is still unreal to this day. 

Absolute travesty he didn’t get his France call up until 2014 when he got the Atleti move. Everyone knew he was class, it was that stupid big club bias that prevented him from getting it sooner. 

he was outstanding at Sociedad. He might still be there if Diego  Costa never went Chelsea

Edited by Astroblack

1 minute ago, Jilted Generator said:

She never stops talking man. 

Most commentators never shut up. At least she doesn’t talk in cliches and clearly watches a lot of football and not just the big sides 

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

Robert L is finished.

He is and it’s sad to see. Loved him since he started going nuts at Dortmund and really followed him since. Purely just because my Grandad was Polish. 

Still bagging and getting assists fairly frequently. But it was a weird transfer at the time. He was probably on his way down when he left Bayern. 

Was one of the most dominant 9s I can remember watching. Outrageous goal ratio and his all round game is/was better than he’s given credit for.