Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Parish has no ambitious vision. He might sack Roy but he’ll not bring in anyone progressive. 

Such a waste of their academy, and pretty good recruitment.

Should have been all over  someone like Gary O'Neil when Bournemouth got rid of him.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Such a waste of their academy, and pretty good recruitment.

Should have been all over  someone like Gary O'Neil when Bournemouth got rid of him.

They would hope to go after their own Iraola tbf. Just something to evolve it with intention. I like O’Neill but in that circumstance it’s reactive. 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

They would hope to go after their own Iraola tbf. Just something to evolve it with intention. I like O’Neill but in that circumstance it’s reactive. 

O'Neil would have been more realistic and from what he showed at Bournemouth, his approach suits the profile of players Palace have I think.

Ridiculous how they can't just seem to get the manager right over there.

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Take advantage and buy Eze off them tbf 

Love Eze's ability, but he is way too laid-back/passive/casual.

Really frustrating to watch.

Just now, KaKa said:

Love Eze's ability, but he is way too laid-back/passive/casual.

Really frustrating to watch.

You think? Don’t see that with him myself, he’s a game changer imo. Put him around better players and he will look immense 

Potter was at the game tbf, would be good for them 

Would be decent for them. Palace have been stinking up the prem for a long time tbf, some absolute shocking players still starting for them week in week out. I hope they go down.

Potter was at the game tbf, would be good for them 

Thought he was another they would have looked at in the summer, but then there was some talk of it not happening due to the Brighton and Palace rivalry.

You think? Don’t see that with him myself, he’s a game changer imo. Put him around better players and he will look immense 

It might well be the environment, that's true. But yeah, I think he doesn't assert himself nearly enough.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

It might well be the environment, that's true. But yeah, I think he doesn't assert himself nearly enough.

Coachable though you’d hope. He has all the athletic and technical ability you’d want. Maybe just caught up in the malaise of the club 

4 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Coachable though you’d hope. He has all the athletic and technical ability you’d want. Maybe just caught up in the malaise of the club 

Yeah, for sure. I really think he needs to get out of there for his own good. Needs a more challenging place to push him on.

Surely that’s a foul for Arsenals first goal, same as they wanted on Joelinton and gave us salty tears about 😂😂😂

Edited by Hudson

Just now, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Funnily enough Gary Neville made a similar quip

Missed the game, so just watching on the TiVo, was that at half time or after the match.