Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Not relating to his free kick skullduggery. But more the way he has carried on for a while. Toney really does comes across as a bellend. 

I get to be an elite level player, most people are going to need an unwavering, unbelievable level of self-belief. But he just comes across as arrogant and petulant. 

Not sure I have once seen him kind of hold his hands up for his ban. Seems keen to point the finger and blame everyone else when he’s in the media. Then there was the disrespectful interview when he was about to return. Ivan Toney, My Story. The ‘Fuck Brentford’ stuff. ‘The Big Dog is back.’ :lol: 

Just seems thoroughly unlikeable. 

6 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Not relating to his free kick skullduggery. But more the way he has carried on for a while. Toney really does comes across as a bellend. 

I get to be an elite level player, most people are going to need an unwavering, unbelievable level of self-belief. But he just comes across as arrogant and petulant. 

Not sure I have once seen him kind of hold his hands up for his ban. Seems keen to point the finger and blame everyone else when he’s in the media. Then there was the disrespectful interview when he was about to return. Ivan Toney, My Story. The ‘Fuck Brentford’ stuff. ‘The Big Dog is back.’ :lol: 

Just seems thoroughly unlikeable. 

Yeah, was thinking exactly the same.  He just comes across as a complete arse, and I wonder if he’d be a problem in the dressing room at a club where he’s not the king of the dungheap

Preston lead Leeds after only a minute. Leeds unbeaten in their 13 home league matches this season, and Preston were 8/1. Best thing to happen from a neutral perspective.

Edit - 1-1 after less than 6 mins [emoji38]

Edited by Paullow

PSV 45 minutes away from from breaking the Eredivisie record of 17 consecutive wins at the start of a season. Currently 1-0 up at FC Utrecht at HT. Watching it now and Utrecht surprisingly been the slightly better team.

15 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Preston lead Leeds after only a minute. Leeds unbeaten in their 13 home league matches this season, and Preston were 8/1. Best thing to happen from a neutral perspective.

Edit - 1-1 after less than 6 mins [emoji38]

Win win for me. Actually like dorty Leeds on account of Leeds supporting friends. One RIP, so that in itself. 

However, if Preston win, they go above The Queen Vic 11

45 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Why they talking about us selling Isak to West Ham on TNT?

He must be their back up plan after Haaland got injured