Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Eh, I’m with Kaka. Paqueta initiates the contact when he throws himself in the air, you can debate whether he had to because of the tackle but it’s absolutely a dive. Smart play from him for sure. 

When Harry Kane tries to pull this nonsense next week, just like he did yesterday, and like he always does, I will remind them!

Just now, KaKa said:

When Harry Kane tries to pull this nonsense next week, just like he did yesterday, and like he always does, I will remind them!

Bruno wins cheap free kicks all the time for us

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

It’s smart play, he saw him coming and basically made it a penalty. When the contact happens, Gabriel is on his knees. The way Paqueta’s body goes is nothing like what would happen if it was a natural position 

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

It’s smart play, he saw him coming and basically made it a penalty. When the contact happens, Gabriel is on his knees. The way Paqueta’s body goes is nothing like what would happen if it was a natural position 

Yeah, I know. But this is the way nowadays I guess.

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

Paqueta falls down nicely but Gabriel still catches his ankle first, don't think the contact was down to Paqueta.

1 minute ago, Menace said:

Holding's hair transplant might be the greatest transformation I've ever seen. He looks like a Roman god.

I'm glad for him. He's still so young

Not watching the game but I'm a massive fan of the "you must never have played football in your life if you disagree with me" line of reasoning - brought to here originally by Rod. We need more of it :lol: