Emre

Guest Gosport Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A fit Emre is like rocking horse shit so I'm inclined to say get rid, but I remembr him and how he played agaist Villa three seasons ago (counting this one) and he was fantastic he never lost the ball always played a creative pass and helped us win a game when we were a man down. As a result I'd still keep him, but I'm wrong and I know it.

You'd keep him based on one match three seasons ago? Are you sure you don't have some latent attraction to him?

A fit Emre is like rocking horse s*** so I'm inclined to say get rid, but I remembr him and how he played agaist Villa three seasons ago (counting this one) and he was fantastic he never lost the ball always played a creative pass and helped us win a game when we were a man down.  As a result I'd still keep him, but I'm wrong and I know it.

You'd keep him based on one match three seasons ago? Are you sure you don't have some latent attraction to him?

I can sort of see where he's coming from in that Emre is a player that I've always had high hopes for because there seems to be the talent there for him to be a very good footballer.

Problem is that he just doesn't show up enough when he does play and games can pass him by all to easy. That, combined with his horrific injury proneness, means I won't be bothered if and when he does leave in the summer.

But I'd like to see him playing under Keegan tbh, so I hope we keep him around for next season. If KK can get the best out of him, then I do belive ther's a very good player buried in there somewhere.

Can't hurt having another option in the squad, at the very least. We'll not be going into next season depending on Emre to be a key player for us, you can be sure of that. So what harm having him about?

in turkish news according to a reporter... he asked to leave if not needed as newcastle got some serious offers from top european clubs and he has no intentions of playing back in turkey...but keegan said he is in his plans for next season and will be playing in the remaining games when fit...and the reason his not playing is becuase of a injury he picked up vs man utd in a reserve game 2 weeks ago..

i dont understand this guy he plays really good in the national team games.. and will play in the euro 2008 if he is fit which he always is when there is a national game but has become very injury prone since he arrived in newcastle and seems to only be fit to play around 20 games a season for newcastle..

Would keep him to be honest, Still a decent age and if anything would be a good option to come on a change a game, give him more protection like we saw when Parker was a DM and Butt played with him and he'd be quality, maybe the Owen role with less of a goal threat but more of a creative license. Doesnt give the ball away much and isnt a physically demanding role in the side so he may become less injured (at a guess)

Would this mean Emre on the left, Butt in the middle and Barton on the right? It could work, if Emre doesn't fuck about and gets his act together.

Next season Emre left, Butt middle, Geremi right and Barton getting bummed in the shower.

Would this mean Emre on the left, Butt in the middle and Barton on the right? It could work, if Emre doesn't f*** about and gets his act together.

Next season Emre left, Butt middle, Geremi right and Barton getting bummed in the shower.

If that's our midfield three next season, I'll be very disappointed with Keegan and his transfer activity.

Would this mean Emre on the left, Butt in the middle and Barton on the right? It could work, if Emre doesn't f*** about and gets his act together.

Next Season Emre left for Siena :)