Emre

Guest Gosport Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I still think he's awesome but in three years he's never been fit enough to have a good run in the team and kick on. Starting to run out of patience. Think Keegan will keep him though because he clearly likes what he brings to the team, and I think KK could get the best out of him to be fair, unless the other excuses for managers he's had to work under.

When i think of Emre, i instantly picture him roling around on the grass holding his thigh/hamstring like he's just had some fucker put a chainsaw through it.

Here he is with a triple-fractured broken ankle worse than Eduardo's... 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/images/2006/10/03/manu_nufc2_400x300.jpg

He managed to 'run it off' though.

Keegan should be looking to get rid of Emre. Terrible away from home and injury prone, ship him out for £2m at least.

injured again in resrves now. tbf he was kicked pretty badly apparently.

The further away from the first team the better.

When i think of Emre, i instantly picture him roling around on the grass holding his thigh/hamstring like he's just had some fucker put a chainsaw through it.

Think he got the spunge treatment first though, tbf...

injured again in resrves now. tbf he was kicked pretty badly apparently.

That was in the first five minutes, he then managed to play for another 40 before going off.

I like him, he's a good player, but I'm really getting sick of his injuries. Get rid.

Think he got the spunge treatment first though, tbf...

To be fair when ever he comes back into the first team, the second he runs with the ball some twat from a team like Reading kicks lumps out of his ankles.

Deadly simple TBH.

Could be Talented creative first choice.

Is Lazy barsteward to have on the bench.

There's no point in keeping him here. He's always injured and when he's fit he plays 3 games and gets injured.

Get rid.

Can't get rid of the Turk, he makes me feel I have a really strong connection to Newcastle :D

:lol:

If Emre's the Turkish David Beckham, you're the Turkish Lee Trundle.

:lol:

Have always really liked the guy, the way he plays and his comittment on the pitch. Although this season his injury record has been appalling and may just be the right time for him to seek pastures new. I'd be happy if he stayed but I think we really need players with better fitness levels then wor little emre.