AC Milan 0-0 Newcastle United (19/09/23)

Disco

Milan just look like they're laying in wait, then they burst through our midfield and get decent chances. We're really struggling to link the defence with the midfield, too many long and wasteful balls. Not playing with much pace. Bruno as a 6 is a waste. 

Just now, Novocastrian said:

We are giving it away far too cheaply. That’s on us, their press isn’t very intense.

Was gonna say the same, the way our moves are breaking down is such simple stuff being done wrong. Should not be happening. Other than that, we have every chance here.

Just now, andyc35i said:

I think there’s something here for us and we’ve had a lot of the ball. They’ve just got a lot more class all over, playing faster in the transition with more quality 

I'd lean more towards experience than better players, they're well drilled and comfortable for the occasion.  

6 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

You must have missed the Brentford thread, they were shredding us to bits apparently :lol:

Can you imagine sitting in a pub with these cunts man. Same ones reckon they're the best fans and sing their tits off at the match, winning or losing ?

Edited by Groundhog63