Other clubs' Twitter/YouTube

Astroblack

2 minutes ago, madras said:

Brooker is satire and social commentary, gogglebox is literally watching some randoms watch tele, even my wife is baffled by that one.

Harry Hill seems like a lovely bloke but I've never found anything he's done funny or interesting.

Gogglebox is them reviewing/critiquing a programme. Watching that isn't like watching them, watching that instead of watching the cunt yourself

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

Gogglebox is them reviewing/critiquing a programme. Watching that isn't like watching them, watching that instead of watching the cunt yourself

Whenever I've seen it, fleetingly, it's literally watching people watching tele and talking about it, quite literally "oooh he's a bad'un" type stuff.

18 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

GB News are gonna trial a new show called Gammonbox, apparently. 

Loads of old white men watch things with Gary Liniker in and are filmed necking cans of Stella in between hockling on their tv screens with apoplectic, unbridled rage. 

I could definitely get behind that show just for the amount of sweepstakes I run at work. 

First gammon to have their hard drive checked

First to be photographed with Farage

First to stand in an election and lose their deposit

First to have their marriage break down live on screen

First to keel over with a cardiac while watching a trans rights debate on the Jeremy Vine show

First to be have Dark Justice turn up on their doorstep during Coronation Street

The possibilities are endless