Other clubs' Twitter/YouTube

Astroblack

Feel free to post your favorite football channel fan videos here. A lot of mine aren't Newcastle cause we don't have any good ones

I believe this Chelsea guy to be the smartest in the world. Very funny and entertaining. 

i love me some Saeed TV. Very passionate fan with good mix guest shows including Errol and Sava. Two very insightful fans, 

Good banter, lil corny but will def get you through a work day. 

These two brothers crack me up. Great banter. 

When we beat a team with a large online fanbase I love watching fan videos. Especially the banter type ones. Knees jerking all over the place. Did it and enjoyed it so much with Arsenal and I've enjoyed it with Chelsea.

The content when we beat Man U in the league will be golden. The narratives are already there. A proper team will score 2+ goals against them if they keep it up.

Hey some of these youtubers make good and interesting points. 

Dunno why fan channels are are despised here. And look, I didn’t put the obvious popular I chose good banter and good insight. 

I even watched the Minerals one after making the thread and was thinking “wait till the guys get a load of this guy” but oh well. 

still think it’s a good idea for a thread fan made content that’s not  quite up to the par of the “footy videos” thread. 

and if there are good NUFC fan content, please post it, that’s what the thread was made for. How am I supposed to know what episode is? 

Edited by Astroblack

Hi everyone lifelong newcastle United Fan born on the banks of the river Tyne 33 years ago & I’ve been visiting this site for many years now love reading all the posts you guys put up

&

I run a YouTube channel called 100% MAGS which I have been doing for over 6 years now with over 1k subscribers would it be ok for me to post my videos here for a little extra support towards my channel as I want to have our fellow like minded fans to watch my content.

I make loads of newcastle United videos like news / previews / reactions etc if it’s newcastle United I’m talking about it 

Please let me know if that’s ok to post them here. 

IMG_6071.png

Edited by 100PCTMAGS
Needed to add more info

That Rory Jennings is everything that's wrong with modern day punditry. Attention-seeking nonsense aimed at sufficiently enhancing his profile and he seems like a cunt to boot. Get in the bin.

Also anyone who watches football "watch alongs" should have their hard drive checked. 

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

That Rory Jennings is everything that's wrong with modern day punditry. Attention-seeking nonsense aimed at sufficiently enhancing his profile and he seems like a cunt to boot. Get in the bin.

Also anyone who watches football "watch alongs" should have their hard drive checked. 

Everything about Jennings puts me in mind of Tim Lovejoy, which isn’t a good thing.  Other than Taylor Parkes’ review of Lovejoy’s fucking awful book, which remains one of the greatest pieces of criticism ever committed to paper:

https://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/no-love-no-joy/

I watch Spurs games with Expressions' stream on the side as often as I can now. He's genuinely brilliant. Increasingly with Goldbridge, but I just wait for him compilations to get posted.

That lass Alice makes great videos as well.

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Watch alongs are only good for flicking through other teams to goals and post games after we've dealt out a beating.

Don't see the point in live watch alongs.

2 minutes ago, madras said:

Watch alongs are only good for flicking through other teams to goals and post games after we've dealt out a beating.

Don't see the point in live watch alongs.

Watching other people watch things as a form of entertainment is proof that we’re a failed culture tbh

23 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Ummmm, I hate to break it to you all but if you are watching along the match and commenting on here continually that is exactly the same sort of communal watching experience really just this is a little more old fashioned

I'd say it's more like watching Soccer Saturday. A watch-along means you're most likely not watching the game, but instead an over the top, usually incredibly annoying caricature give incoherent commentary and have a meltdown when their team concedes. It's usually all very staged for maximum clickage.

1 hour ago, Tiresias said:

Ummmm, I hate to break it to you all but if you are watching along the match and commenting on here continually that is exactly the same sort of communal watching experience really just this is a little more old fashioned

The majority watching watch alongs aren't interacting, they're just watching, watching some Johnny off the Street usually hamming it up for clicks in the hope he gets enough to monetise it.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Guarantee a lot of the same people who make these claims also enjoy a bit of Charlie Brookers' Screen Wipe, Gogglebox and Harry Hill's TV Burp

Brooker is satire and social commentary, gogglebox is literally watching some randoms watch tele, even my wife is baffled by that one.

Harry Hill seems like a lovely bloke but I've never found anything he's done funny or interesting.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

This. Granted I'm partial to the odd "Fans Reaction" compilations, when we win but I do think "why the fuck does anyone watch these things in game timr? 

World's fooked