FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw - Manchester City (a) - Live on BBC One

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I can, to an extent, live with the fact we've been drawn against them - when you get this far it becomes increasingly likely. It's just the it's fucking away a-fucking-gain. So frustrating. There were 14 possible draws for us and we've come out with the second worst. 

That's obviously it as well, like. Not a chance we're getting through that.

What's the worst draw?

17 minutes ago, Stal said:

I've always reckoned the league fixtures were fixed, I'm now thinking the cup draws might be too.

-OR-

All football is predetermined for storyline purposes.

I was thinking why they decided to do the draw when half the teams hadn't played, is it not meant to be after 

5 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Yeh, unlike anfield, at man city we might actually get more than one decision in our favour, even if it's a throw in. 

Hmmm, appreciate it’s a bit of a ‘would you rather lose your left or right leg’ thing question, but if I look at the team Liverpool are currently turning out, I reckon I’d rather have had them, given it’s only two weeks away.

Imagine, just for a moment. We scrape past Citeh, beat say Leicester or someone in the Semi then after weeks of media wankfest, Klopps final game as Liverpool manager, they lose 2 0 to Eddie Howes mighty mags for their first cup win in 69 years.

Jason Tindall streaking past the Liverpool bench with a black and white smoke bomb as Klopp bawls his eyes out.

Glorious.

11 minutes ago, Heron said:

Imagine, just for a moment. We scrape past Citeh, beat say Leicester or someone in the Semi then after weeks of media wankfest, Klopps final game as Liverpool manager, they lose 2 0 to Eddie Howes mighty mags for their first cup win in 69 years.

Jason Tindall streaking past the Liverpool bench with a black and white smoke bomb as Klopp bawls his eyes out.

Glorious.

Alright I’m sold on that one :) - balls to it all; it’s our year.  

22 minutes ago, Heron said:

Glorious.

Get Heron doing the pre-match team talk!

Liverpool play in the Europa on Thursday 14th so you’d assume their match with Man Utd will be Sunday 17th.

Assuming they won’t have Man City and Man Utd at home on the same day, that would mean we’re very likely to be Sat 16th.

Take your pick on the whatever random ko time it could be like.

49 minutes ago, SteV said:

Hmmm, appreciate it’s a bit of a ‘would you rather lose your left or right leg’ thing question, but if I look at the team Liverpool are currently turning out, I reckon I’d rather have had them, given it’s only two weeks away.

Like sharing a cell with Fred OR rose west if you ask me. 

Even if we had no one out injured, and we were on form, this is still a very tough test. As much as I believe in FA Cup magic and miracles, I think we should really focus on doing well in the league now. Give this match our best shot but the league has to be a priority. Strange saying that, 24 hours after being so happy we are almost near another Wembley trip. Fuck the draw, man.