Newcastle United 5-1 Sheffield United (27/04/24) | Reaction: pg 33

Yorkie

Just now, Astroblack said:

Would you take Breraton Diaz? No doubt he’s going to have a career in the Premier league. Think we’re too good for him? 

No

16 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

He scored 0 in 19 for Villarreal in first half of season

Could be a new league thing or a not starting thing(which he probably wouldn’t here) so forget it. Looks a handful, though. 

There’s a season ticket holder behind me who has spent most of the last two home games calling half the team shit, dog shit, Dubravka ‘bent’ and the people around him laugh every time he does it like little Richard Hammonds. There was a lass who had a go at him for picking on Murphy yesterday. Weirdly hadn’t noticed him before Spurs, but I probably will forever more now. Thankfully I’ll get the last 10 of the first half in peace as he’s in the 35min pint crew. 

13 hours ago, JJ7 said:

There’s a season ticket holder behind me who has spent most of the last two home games calling half the team shit, dog shit, Dubravka ‘bent’ and the people around him laugh every time he does it like little Richard Hammonds. There was a lass who had a go at him for picking on Murphy yesterday. Weirdly hadn’t noticed him before Spurs, but I probably will forever more now. Thankfully I’ll get the last 10 of the first half in peace as he’s in the 35min pint crew. 

I always remember our promotion season under Hughton, I was sat in the Gallowgate next to an older bloke in his 60s.  The game was only something like a minute in or maybe a little longer.  Nile Ranger misplaced a pass and this older guy nearly turned inside out with rage, i said something like "its only the first few minutes man".

Crazy stuff from people. 

1 hour ago, NG32 said:

I always remember our promotion season under Hughton, I was sat in the Gallowgate next to an older bloke in his 60s.  The game was only something like a minute in or maybe a little longer.  Nile Ranger misplaced a pass and this older guy nearly turned inside out with rage, i said something like "its only the first few minutes man".

Crazy stuff from people. 

Bit like matchday on here then!

I've learned to tune out the simpleton collective of our supporters. All clubs have them and it's just part and parcel of being around a large gathering of the general public.

Edited by Rocker

3 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Obviously mentioned already but the screaming woman really needs to fuck off. Also did Bruno walk out with Joes bairn?

aye. little bugger (or bastard, as bruno called him) has his own instagram account now too. 

Edited by huss9

On 28/04/2024 at 17:11, Astroblack said:

Would you take Breraton Diaz? No doubt he’s going to have a career in the Premier league. Think we’re too good for him? 

Yes. I thought he had a v fine first half. We couldn't handle him. Born in Stoke, plays for Chile. Quite a geographical contrast