Lloyd Kelly

Jack27

We will surely move a few on in the CB room?

i guess we can really assume we won’t have Botman or Jamaal until late stages of next season? 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

i guess we can really assume we won’t have Botman or Jamaal until late stages of next season? 

Who though ? 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Who though ? 

Assuming we sign Kelly and Tosin our CB room would be huge:

Schar, Burn, Tosin, Kelly, Lascelles, Botman — Krafth can fill in there too. 

On 13/05/2024 at 14:50, Kimbo said:

The only proper LB we have is Targett and he can’t play/needs to go.

Dummett is leaving.

Burn is a CB converted to LB, and his days at LB are numbered IMO.

Hall is a CM in the process of being converted to LB, and it’s going to take time.

Livramento is a RB that’s talented enough to do a job wherever.

Kelly gives us versatility and another player that can do a good job there until Hall is ready to be a nailed on starter.

Is Dummett leaving? I will believe it when I see it

Trippier had such an odd season by the way, absolutely perfect up until that Everton mistake and then went off the deep end in form, seemed to be back to himself and got hurt. Now seems like he’s taken a massive step back being around the lads and being that leader he was last season and right after we signed him. 

almost seems like Dan Burn has carried that torch along with Bruno this season?

Wolves away bournemouth away he was terrible and cost us big time chelsea away in the cup knocked us out with his piss poor decision making aswell. It's like his mind has gone all of a sudden making poor mistakes all season playing everyone onside when you'd expect him to be the most switched on. 

13 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Trippier had such an odd season by the way, absolutely perfect up until that Everton mistake and then went off the deep end in form, seemed to be back to himself and got hurt. Now seems like he’s taken a massive step back being around the lads and being that leader he was last season and right after we signed him. 

Good shout that.. I had noticed a bit of a step back from the same level of involvement he had previously.

Something just seems slightly off. Forget about the errors, any player can hit a patch of bad form.. he just doesn’t seem as happy. I suspect he’s the type of player who would just move on to the next thing fairly easily. Hes a pro and just does what’s best for himself first.

He may have really wanted to join Bayern in January?

20 minutes ago, Kanji said:

How has he taken a massive step back being around the lads and a leader ? Still going to games home and away when injured suggests the opposite.

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I imagine there will be three or four more similar tweets from Fab before a HERE WE GO

Probably three or four similar tweets today tbh.

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

September (6 months) or November (9 months); add about another week for Lascelles. LB: Hall/Targett/Burn, LCB: Botman/Burn/Lascelles, RCB: Schar/Tosin/Lascelles, RB: Trippier/Livramento. Do we need both Tosin AND Kelly especially if we have to battle Man U for both? No doubt CB is now our number 1 priority. I would put RW after it though. 

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

How has he taken a massive step back being around the lads and a leader ? Still going to games home and away when injured suggests the opposite.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't doing the same game thing home & away mate, but again, I could be wrong. I love the fella, still think him in form is our best RB, his passing is too damn good. Livramento still has a ton to learn in his pass selection. Hall actually streets ahead of him in that regard. 

39 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

are yi mocking me son

Probs mocking Fab with his 4 “here we go’s”, “documents being signed” and 6 emojis before he tweets “it’s over” and actually no, Joao Pedro isn’t signing for us. 

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

Possibly around when he had all those allegations against him?

Posted (edited)

His injury record is terrible.

He has missed 587 days injured in last 5 seasons. 117 days per year!.

Our track record with players like this is not good either.

No thanks. Free or not.  Certainly not a priority.

Edited by Dan Gleebals