Lloyd Kelly

Jack27

56 minutes ago, ATB said:

Not sure I was keeping up with the training camp game. Was he rested with "precaution" or what?

Yep we're now resting players in case they get injured..... like having you're best china that only comes out on special occasions, and when it does is dusty and cracked

1 hour ago, ATB said:

Not sure I was keeping up with the training camp game. Was he rested with "precaution" or what?

.com just saying him, Livramento, and Willock weren’t considered ‘fit enough’.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Has there been any reports on his wage?

Capology and Spotrac both saying £150k p/w

Multiple reports that he tripled his wages, which seem to be consistently reported as £30-35k at Bournemouth.

Capology has him "verified" at £150k/wk. Verification means it's either been reported by multiple media sources or confirmed directly by the club / agent / player. I can't find any media reports of him on £150k.

Despite him being a free agent I'd be surprised if we quintupled his wages and put him immediately above Isak/Tonali, but I think we can safely assume he's in the £105-150k range.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

Multiple reports that he tripled his wages, which seem to be consistently reported as £30-35k at Bournemouth.

Capology has him "verified" at £150k/wk. Verification means it's either been reported by multiple media sources or confirmed directly by the club / agent / player. I can't find any media reports of him on £150k.

Despite him being a free agent I'd be surprised if we quintupled his wages and put him immediately above Isak/Tonali, but I think we can safely assume he's in the £105-150k range.

No chance. 80,000-100,000

i feel like that's quite the range though :lol: 105k is high but maybe not so crazy wrt a free. 150k would be bonkers.

Edited by thomas

5 minutes ago, thomas said:

i feel like that's quite the range though :lol: 105k is high but maybe not so crazy wrt a free. 150k would be bonkers.

Ha yeah, it’s over £2m a year so not nothing. There’s also zero reporting on what his sign on bonus might be.

It’d be nice to have some good reporting on this, but Edwards would rather make cryptic tweets, Waugh is recycling lists, and Caulkin is working on his SELA Stack piece where he’s going to say it evokes the same feeling as ambling into the Gallowgate bogs with his grandad.

You all saying that anything above 5m for that Greek goalkeeper is ridiculous and no way it would be true. Now it turns out to be 20m.

Better restrain yourself from these “ridiculous news” at this moment. To be brutally honest, I think the club is not functioning well since Ashworth stopped working in January. The 150k offer is likely to be true.