Group D: 1. Austria, 2. France, 3. Netherlands (Q), 4. Poland

Big River

Just now, Keefaz said:

Massive cock on that French shirt 

Depending on the shirt number, there could also be a massive cock IN the shirt...

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

Ref is driving me nuts

I have to ask you, commentators nowadays persist with saying The Netherlands, for me it will always be Holland. Do the Dutch care, what do you say?

Just now, Collage said:

I have to ask you, commentators nowadays persist with saying The Netherlands, for me it will always be Holland. Do the Dutch care, what do you say?

Depends on where in the country they’re from. Holland is factually speaking only two provinces, North Holland (Amsterdam) and South Holland (Rotterdam, the Hague).

English refs shouldn't be allowed at these tournaments. Always bring down the calibre of officiating.

Have hardly noticed or thought about refs up until this joker now.

Just now, Unbelievable said:

Depends on where in the country they’re from. Holland is factually speaking only two provinces, North Holland (Amsterdam) and South Holland (Rotterdam, the Hague).

Ok, so both is ok? When you talk about the national football team, it’s always been Holland before, but now it seems commentators have been instructed to say The Netherlands (at least here in Sweden)