What if St James Park burns down and we all die? (Discussion)

STM

Just now, 54 said:

STM getting sassy in his old age :lol:

My finger hovered, I genuinely thought about the bother the mods would have to go through deleting this. Let's call it a fire drill. :lol:

Just now, loki679 said:

Do we all die in SJP or are these separate incidents?  Like is there some kind of nuclear armageddon after the fire?

A plane crashes on the pitch, during a match, all escape routes are blocked. Pure carnage. The worst shit imaginable.

Right before that, Minteh had scored a goal which relegated us too. Hell on.

1 minute ago, loki679 said:

We're not all gonna die then, max 52k would plus whoever happens to be working there.

Well, I'd be alright, plus Froggy and Leffe. I can't think of the other other clubs fans.

Anyone remember Dr Spectrum? He was a decent poster. Wonder what happened to him.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

A plane crashes on the pitch, during a match, all escape routes are blocked. Pure carnage. The worst shit imaginable.

Right before that, Minteh had scored a goal which relegated us too. Hell on.

And a Flock of seagulls dive bombing with cries that almost sounds like “leave our friends alone”

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Well, I'd be alright, plus Froggy and Leffe. I can't think of the other other clubs fans.

Anyone remember Dr Spectrum? He was a decent poster. Wonder what happened to him.

Mike.  Don't forget Mike.

Edited by loki679