Emre - 'Dirty Turk'

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Geordie_mafia

I thought the 'my best friend is black' card would be played ;)

Ahmet Bulut, Emre’s agent, last night rejected claims that the player had made any racist remarks during the game. “I spoke with Emre and he said that he never said anything racist to the player,” Bulut said.

“His best friend at Newcastle is Obafemi Martins, who is black. These claims are not true. Emre never had any problems when he played in Turkey or Italy and he has never had any problems with other players in England either.

“On the field he is an aggressive player, like other players are, but he would never make racist remarks. My English is bad, but his is even worse and he wouldn’t even know these racist words.”

lol what a racist comment in its self

Ahmet Bulut, Emre’s agent, last night rejected claims that the player had made any racist remarks during the game. “I spoke with Emre and he said that he never said anything racist to the player,” Bulut said.

“His best friend at Newcastle is Obafemi Martins, who is black. These claims are not true. Emre never had any problems when he played in Turkey or Italy and he has never had any problems with other players in England either.

“On the field he is an aggressive player, like other players are, but he would never make racist remarks. My English is bad, but his is even worse and he wouldn’t even know these racist words.”

How? he is black!

Guest Marauder1905

How? he is black!

Obviously not, you see him as black cos he's so quick! Don't ask me how!

Guest smoggeordie

www.skysports.com

Newcastle midfielder Emre is expected to be cleared by the Football Association after facing allegations of racism during his side's 3-0 defeat to Everton.

The Turkish international was involved in an incident with the Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard and defender Joleon Lescott during the match at Goodison Park.

Referee Dermot Gallagher, who was informed of the claims during the game, told the Football Association he did not hear the alleged comments.

Magpies boss Glenn Roeder has now called for the matter to be put to bed as he believes the incident has been dealt with.

Roeder said: "The matter is closed. There is no charge to be answered. Everton are comfortable with that as well.

"It is a closed matter as far as I am concerned. It has really bothered Emre, as you can imagine.

"We have black players in the team and in the squad and we are all together, we are all the same."

Guest Alex20

Emre's a little brat, actually most of players that come from galatasaray are like that.

I still can't forget the sh't he pulled at the swiss game, he's just a ticking bomb who could go off any second.

Plus, he's small and little, anyone could fck him up, but yet he acts like he's hulk, more like mini-me lol.

ehh! wtf has him comming from Galatasaray have to do with it? His "LAST" club was actually Inter where he spent most of his prof. career. As for the swiss game get over it, were you even there to know what actually happened, and I mean on the ground kicking the ball around.

As for the swiss game get over it, were you even there to know what actually happened, and I mean on the ground kicking the ball around.

Anyone got a video clip of that on youtube? To this day I still haven't seen anything of that fight.

well to quickly summarise it trouble broke out after the final whistle when all the swiss players ran off the pitch in an un-sportsmans like behavour(bunch of chooks) amongst this there's footage that shows a swiss player kicking a trainer, but it turns out the Turkish trainer actually attempted to kick a swiss player before, but some Turkish players didn't see that bit and reacted to it, and we see the bit where alpay going after the swiss player, then all hell breaks loose in the tunnel, where there is some footage on youtube i think from memory but its hard to tell what's going on. Reality is there are events that took place at the first Leg of the tie in switzerland that most people are unaware of, which is why the atmosphere was tense. I think if it were against another nation nothing would've happened just some fines probably. Its quite clear that Blatter had some sought of say in it, but thats my opinion anyway. I'm over it. LOL

Guest MexicanToon

What more can anyone expect when people just make shit up.

1 - in the original piece on their fans' site, they claimed the "monkey noises" came from teh Main Stand, then changed it to the Gwladys Street

How would they know? They claimed they couldn't hear the Gwladys Street......as after we scored our second, the Gwladys sung for a good 10 minutes, while the thick geordie fuck-whistle's sang "2-0 and you still don't sing" - meaning that they couldn't hear it

How did they hear "isolated monkey noises" from a few fans if they can't hear 5,000 fans singing?

Either that or they chant shite songs that mean nothing for the hell of it.....either way they're unreliable as "witnesses"

2 - Everton have moved on from the 90's when we had idiot racists allowed to be vocal on the terraces - have Newcastle moved on from when houses were a pound each and they played shite football?

3 - we BOOed Martins, maybe in your cock-handed accent that sounds like monkey calls, but if it did then you'd better be careful that one of your mates doesn't hang you next time you see a Sunderland fan

4 - speaking of Sunderland, isn't it sad that your most hated neighbours have won a trophy more recently than you? Isn't it more sad that they won it in 1972?

5 - speaking of trophies, is it gutting to win a competition that doesn't come with a pot attached? that trophy cabinet will have welded shut by now

6 - where were you when you played in the second division, getting attendances of 5,000? Incidently, the last time we played outside the top flight, you were winning cups - imagine that

7 - rumour has it that Newcastle were going to call a press conference to announce Emre's innocence, but then they remembered that about 20,000 of you twats would turn up - when was the last time "press" was translated as "twats in replica shirts" ?

I'd do an 8, but I know for a fact that the Geordies reading this have lost count by now, as apparently counting on more than one hand is beyond them, so the inbred pricks have only got up to 7.

Racist noises at Goodison? The only offensive noises audible that afternoon was the din that gang of "glory" hunting idiots were making.

We know he is a bad twat....why take all this shit for him?????

Guest smoggeordie

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,34802.0.html

What more can anyone expect when people just make shit up.

1 - in the original piece on their fans' site, they claimed the "monkey noises" came from teh Main Stand, then changed it to the Gwladys Street

How would they know? They claimed they couldn't hear the Gwladys Street......as after we scored our second, the Gwladys sung for a good 10 minutes, while the thick geordie fuck-whistle's sang "2-0 and you still don't sing" - meaning that they couldn't hear it

How did they hear "isolated monkey noises" from a few fans if they can't hear 5,000 fans singing?

Either that or they chant shite songs that mean nothing for the hell of it.....either way they're unreliable as "witnesses"

2 - Everton have moved on from the 90's when we had idiot racists allowed to be vocal on the terraces - have Newcastle moved on from when houses were a pound each and they played shite football?

3 - we BOOed Martins, maybe in your cock-handed accent that sounds like monkey calls, but if it did then you'd better be careful that one of your mates doesn't hang you next time you see a Sunderland fan

4 - speaking of Sunderland, isn't it sad that your most hated neighbours have won a trophy more recently than you? Isn't it more sad that they won it in 1972?

5 - speaking of trophies, is it gutting to win a competition that doesn't come with a pot attached? that trophy cabinet will have welded shut by now

6 - where were you when you played in the second division, getting attendances of 5,000? Incidently, the last time we played outside the top flight, you were winning cups - imagine that

7 - rumour has it that Newcastle were going to call a press conference to announce Emre's innocence, but then they remembered that about 20,000 of you twats would turn up - when was the last time "press" was translated as "twats in replica shirts" ?

I'd do an 8, but I know for a fact that the Geordies reading this have lost count by now, as apparently counting on more than one hand is beyond them, so the inbred pricks have only got up to 7.

Racist noises at Goodison? The only offensive noises audible that afternoon was the din that gang of "glory" hunting idiots were making.

We know he is a bad twat....why take all this shit for him?????

Guest smoggeordie

You know far too much about the makems mate for your good health!

Aye, it's a bastard knowing my FA Cup history.

Guest smoggeordie

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/sport/2007/01/07/sfnnew07.xml

By way of complication, the FA are also examining complaints from Newcastle fans that Everton supporters subjected Obafemi Martins, their Nigerian forward, to racist abuse. Martins, incidentally, is Emre's best friend on Tyneside.

Emre's assured me he said nothing racist and I'd be shocked if he had. If something had been said I would be the first person to come down hard, and I mean really hard, on it. I wouldn't tolerate it here – and our black players, who are very friendly with Emre, wouldn't let me.

"In cases where racial abuse is proved though I'd like to see players banned for a season. Let it finish their careers. Most bad things only end when society starts punishing them severely enough. We've got to be strong on it."

And particularly as it is not so long since Nolberto Solano, was persistently called a "Paki" by his marker throughout a game. When informed afterwards "I'm Peruvian, actually", by Newcastle's right winger, the opponent seemingly responded: "Same thing innit."

Anyone know anything about that?