Emre - 'Dirty Turk'

Crumpy Gunt

Guest nufc1984

if he get a ban we are screwed

parker suspended,Butt injured,Emre suspended..

only Pattison left :D

Pattison is a good little player :D But,yes it would be a suspension we can be doing without, I don't think it'll come to anything.

hope he leaves the club adds nothing especially away, loses his cool to often and scores far to few goals.

Plus this if true!

Guest nufc1984

hope he leaves the club adds nothing especially away, loses his cool to often and scores far to few goals.

Plus this if true!

I agree to an extent, he has 3 or 4 excellent performances and then disappears for a few, but hopefully that will imrpove, when he has scored, they have all been vital, superb goals and when he performs well, it's very good, I hope he doesn't leave, he is a very good player imo.He will keep improving.

if he get a ban we are screwed

parker suspended,Butt injured,Emre suspended..

only Pattison left :D

Pattison is a good little player :D But,yes it would be a suspension we can be doing without, I don't think it'll come to anything.

daft cunt got twatted outside Blu Bambu the other week after using the immortal Don't you know who i am? line bluebiggrin.gif

he spoke live on a Turkish sports chanel, which I was watching but went to bed probably just before he was on air over the phone. But he claims that the allegations made against him weren't true and that he hadn't heard any report from anyone in regards to racial comments. Hopefully its just some sought of misunderstanding.

Kind of ironic (a little) that Everton fans are kicking off about this, when nufc.com's match report has made note of some monkey noises aimed at Martins from some sections of the Everton crowd.

:roll:

Bollocks

I was there and never heard anything directed at Martins, and I sit with all the asbo yoof in the Gwladys Street. My brother and his mates sit in the Park End (near where the away fans sit) and never heard anything. There was a lot of booing when the pen was being awarded/taken but no way were there any mokey noises.

Sour grapes maybe.

edit- just read it and it says it happened in the middle of the main stand blueeek.gif I always knew that Kenwright was a bastard.

Seriously though, I doubt it's true. It's full of arl gaffs and is deadly silent. If you stand up and shout something about the match people look at you like you're on day release. So unless they saw people getting thrown out/arrested then monkey noises never happened.

It's not the sort of thing nufc.com normally throw in their report for a laugh, so i very much doubt it's sour grapes.

Emre5 - notice the ' 's

notice what now???

what's with the fucken racist topic Dirty Turk?? How about editting that, I'm Turk and I sure am clean lol. So quick to jump on his nationality implying that turks are dirty how about you judge your own nationality or ask what people think of some of you racist C***s. So sick of the same old bullsit with their uneducated minds.

How about gather the facts before making accusations cockhead!!

the words " knee jerk " spring to mind,or in other words read the thread and try to have an educated guess about the subject mentioned .

you leave the clean turk alone

clean turk with translation difficultys

you obviously missed the part where I said "I sure am clean LOL" meaning I get the msg here's my bit of humour.

Oh and its translation difficulties not difficultys, my educated friend LOL! :)

Guest sharath

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=emre-in-hands-of-keeper-%26method=full%26objectid=18372808%26siteid=94762-name_page.html

playing devils advocate, man utd now ask newcastle to sell emre to bayern so that they can get hargreaves, and in turn they will ask howard to retract the complaint and will promise howard that they will sell hiim to everton cheaply.  bluebiggrin.gif

lol, sounds like a plot of movie. I'm hoping this'll blow over pretty soon... however if he did say what is being alledged, then hope he gets rightly punished.

ps: how about some etiquette and not stretching the page...

I thought the 'my best friend is black' card would be played ;)

Ahmet Bulut, Emre’s agent, last night rejected claims that the player had made any racist remarks during the game. “I spoke with Emre and he said that he never said anything racist to the player,” Bulut said.

“His best friend at Newcastle is Obafemi Martins, who is black. These claims are not true. Emre never had any problems when he played in Turkey or Italy and he has never had any problems with other players in England either.

“On the field he is an aggressive player, like other players are, but he would never make racist remarks. My English is bad, but his is even worse and he wouldn’t even know these racist words.”

I thought the 'my best friend is black' card would be played ;)

Ahmet Bulut, Emre’s agent, last night rejected claims that the player had made any racist remarks during the game. “I spoke with Emre and he said that he never said anything racist to the player,” Bulut said.

“His best friend at Newcastle is Obafemi Martins, who is black. These claims are not true. Emre never had any problems when he played in Turkey or Italy and he has never had any problems with other players in England either.

“On the field he is an aggressive player, like other players are, but he would never make racist remarks. My English is bad, but his is even worse and he wouldn’t even know these racist words.”

Harsh.