Mourinho to leave Chelsea

Guest smoggeordie

all paper talk as far as I can see

So how come you didn't post it then? Paper talk is what you normally post on here.

As far as I can see someone beat you to it, that's all.

Yawn............   

Don't buy Sunday papers TBH - too busy at church..................... 

They'd have run articles saying " Mourinho Doomed!" but since they won 6-1 they couldn't.  As they have to put sommat in about Chelski  this rubbish  will do

Mourinho would be like the ultimate manager for Newcastle. Would love him here, just love it! Doubt that he would come but he has some reasons (the link to bobby, him liking it here in england?:) and of course if he would want some kind of revenge on chelsea or things like that.)

Mourinho would be like the ultimate manager for Newcastle. Would love him here, just love it! Doubt that he would come but he has some reasons (the link to bobby, him liking it here in england?:) and of course if he would want some kind of revenge on chelsea or things like that.)

Perhaps he would like to bring some players with him as well? :D :lol:

Hiddink is a superior manager imo

Same here. Mourinho really needs to win the Champions League again to justify the hype surrounding him, he's been found wanting tactically several times in the competition. I have little doubt, with Chelsea's funds at his disposal, Hiddink would obtain it within 3 seasons.

Mourinho might come here, look he sold Duff for 5 million, maybe he sells Bridge and SWP here to and maybe he´ll get Drogba over here, that way he has built his own team here by selling players for a really low money.

Guest Zenith

Someone whip up a Mourinho dossier!.. I've just spotted him in Subway ordering a double sized bacon roll with extra lettuce and onions with mustard sauce!

Mourinho might come here, look he sold Duff for 5 million, maybe he sells Bridge and SWP here to and maybe he´ll get Drogba over here, that way he has built his own team here by selling players for a really low money.

Aye because im sure Roman will let him sell half his squad to us on the cheap  :lol: We could not afford Drogba, Roman hasn't got the money he has today being stupid!

Mourinho has been manager on top level manager for like 4 complete seasons, and won 4 league titles, 4 cups and 2 European competitions during that time.

He joined Leiria in middle (after 10 rounds or something) of 2000/2001 and led them to UEFA Cup (they were 4th or 5th, I don't remember).. Next season (2001/2002) he joined Porto in January and led them to 3rd from being somewhere really low on table.

After that he has won league every season he has managed team full season plus lots of other trophies.

I rate Hiddink really highly, but what Mourinho has done (especially with Porto) is something really special.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Hiddink is a superior manager imo

Just curious, why? (apart from Hiddink's team being more offensive minded)

I don't know if you can say Hiddink's teams are more attack minded, he just makes a different gameplan for every team he works with and it invariably works wonders. Australia in the WC for instance, and he does this with far worse players than Mourinho works with. He has the ability to work with any players whatsoever and get results. I just go by what I see on the pitch, and Hiddink's teams are more organised than Mourinho's. I think Jose has been guilty of some really bad management of late, with Terry being out his team have been flooding goals in and rather than try and organise the players he has to defend better, he's ust been whinging "we can't defend" "some players arent producing enough quality" and singling out Shevchencko was a very irresponsible move imo, when I think you can partly blame him underperforming on the way Mourinho has implemented him.

Someone whip up a Mourinho dossier!.. I've just spotted him in Subway ordering a double sized bacon roll with extra lettuce and onions with mustard sauce!

Does he like golf?

Guest Zenith

Does he like golf?

Loves it. Has Alan Shearer golf set