Glenn Hopeful on Defender Decision

Skirge

problem solved..from todays kron

Roeder told me today he was going to spend the weekend sitting and waiting for his mobile phone to ring in his bid to bring a central defender and a striker to St James' Park on loan.

someone has to tell him HE has to make the calls

Guest Gemmill

Roeder told me today he was going to spend the weekend sitting and waiting for his mobile phone to ring in his bid to bring a central defender and a striker to St James' Park on loan.

:lol:  What a fucking prat he is. 

he's still out of shape, isn't he?

he's always gonna be like that I think! Just how he is.

He's still pretty fast, which always surprises me with him  ;D

Guest SwissMagpie

Its cos FS told him to cut the budget of the phone bills.we need to save money to bring players in the summer

:lol:  What a fucking prat he is. 

No he gets the call from "that" agent telling him who is available on the last day, silly!

Richard Dunne is a good player  >:(

One of the worst defenders in the league? FFS man, have a word with yourself. Him and Distin are one of the best partnerships outside the top 4.

dunne and distin are quality

No, they f*cking are NOT.

No better than what we have - and I cant slag them off worse than that.

Dunne is SH*TE, and Distin only mediocre.

Trotters & Magpies eye PSG ace

Paris Saint Germain defender David Rozehnal has revealed Premiership clubs - including Bolton and Newcastle - are showing an interest.

The versatile Czech international, who is also able to fill a midfield role, has been scouted on several occasions this season but it is thought that Bolton and Newcastle are the two clubs that are seriously considering a bid before the current transfer window closes. 

Rozehnal's agent Pavel Zika says he is well aware of the interest but also confirmed that PSG are unwilling to sell the stopper at this point in time. 

Speaking to CTK, he said: "I know about two clubs who are interested in buying him but PSG do not want to release him at present."

One of the worst defenders in the league? FFS man, have a word with yourself. Him and Distin are one of the best partnerships outside the top 4.

Distin is far better than anything we've got at the back.

Distin is far better than anything we've got at the back.

Dunne used to be terrible, utter shite, but has vastly improved at City.

Was it Everton before them?

Whoever he was at he was a Class A liability.

So STILL better than what we have.

Was against Luton though.

I think a Liverpool poster once said on here that he is a bit of a liability, but that may just be in Liverpool standards. You have to worry that a couple of years ago (Warnock was 24), Benitez prefered Traore.

I think a Liverpool poster once said on here that he is a bit of a liability, but that may just be in Liverpool standards. You have to worry that a couple of years ago (Warnock was 24), Benitez prefered Traore.

Warnock Is Peter Ramage with a left foot.

He is better though than anything we've got, but thats only as we have nothing at LB.

It probably me  ;D I was never Warnock's biggest fan!

I didn't see much of the Blackburn game yesterday, what I did see though, Rovers didn't have to defend much. And that is why people need to watch Warnock in games against prem sides that do attack them. His problem was never the attacking part of the game, it was defending. As yet, at the age of 25, he hasn't been able to master it! He has no positional sense at all, and dives in too much.

He was cut a lot of slack here cos he's a local boy and was made out to be something he wasn't. Traore was hounded and derided, but was a far better left back for us than Warnock was. I guess that says it all!