Deadline day and the signings you want to see.

Guest Deep456

Guest andynufc84

Who I want and who'll we get will be a million miles apart.

We will sign that french lad if we're lucky - thats it

Guest Deep456

Is nobody bothered about the debt the club is in, or is this a CM thread?

Another bullshiet post??? What premiership club is not in debt? If we buy good players and climb the league the debt will decrease also getting a Uefa cup place and maybe winning a trophy will help the better players we have more of a chance we have.  :uglystupid2:

Another bullshiet post??? What premiership club is not in debt? If we buy good players and climb the league the debt will decrease also getting a Uefa cup place and maybe winning a trophy will help the better players we have more of a chance we have.  :uglystupid2:

mackems.gif

Guest Deep456

Another bullshiet post??? What premiership club is not in debt? If we buy good players and climb the league the debt will decrease also getting a Uefa cup place and maybe winning a trophy will help the better players we have more of a chance we have.  :uglystupid2:

mackems.gif

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

leftback then a striker, not going to happen but its what I would like to see. I think we will be more than lucky to get a striker and thats all Roeder is goign on about now, how much he still wants to sign a striker.

Guest nufc_geordie

Would have taken Michael Ball TBH, similar deal to that given to Gooch. Sign on loan to the end of the season with an option to buy. Nothing to lose.

Would have said test the water for Beattie on loan bit won't get him, Piq....... or Aliadiere on loan till end of season.

Looks like Mido's on he's way to City :'( :'(. Dont know why you lot havent made a late bid for him.

Who's coming in to replace him? Surely 'Pool won't let Crouch go at this stage and after last night? (That's the rumour I've heard.)

Who's coming in to replace him? Surely 'Pool won't let Crouch go at this stage and after last night? (That's the rumour I've heard.)

Liverpool have no intention of selling their top scorer! And Crouchygol has no intention of taking a step back in his career anyway  ;)

Liverpool have no intention of selling their top scorer! And Crouchygol has no intention of taking a step back in his career anyway  ;)

I'm glad to see him finding form again. I love the giant streak of piss, seriously.

Guest kingdawson

Looks like Mido's on he's way to City :'( :'(. Dont know why you lot havent made a late bid for him.

Apparantly were in for Marlon ' i look like the baddie in the mario brother film' Harewood and Teddy 'where's my walking stick' Sheringham.  Worst transfer business in the clubs history if this comes off.

Oh and we dont want the beanpole. We flogged him off years ago. Liverpool are welcome to him.

I'm glad to see him finding form again. I love the giant streak of piss, seriously.

8)

He's having a good season for us, scored a good number of goals, and especially so considering he hasn't started as many games. I love him an all, he's been good for us.  And with now having Kuyt and Bellamy here as well it provides us with 3 very different strikers and more possibilities (as Rafa like to say).

Guest smoggeordie

The players I would have wanted are out of our range.

How big is your range?

It's quite a range....

Dammit, I was going for the setup. :lol:

Apologies  ;D

I don't think much of Mido, in fact I think nothing of him, he's an average player with a poor track record regards attitude. BUT selling him to buy Harewood is lunacy of the highest order. So I hope it happens  O0

Where does this story come from? I've not heard anything on this in days. It's not someone on Glory-Glory in a tree at the training ground with a laptop again is it?  ???