I told you-Look at Norwegians

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Harry-Norway

:'(Did you see the "Hulk" John Alieu Carew last night,why the he.. didnt we sign him(cheap),he is going to be a hit in Premier L. in the future.

Cant understand why Toon never sign any Norwegian players,if we look at :Solskjær,Riise,Gamst Pedersen and now "Hulk",they are all much better players then many of the sign. Toon have done the last 10 years. :crazy2:

Don't agree to be honest, he's quick with his pace but he seemed to read the game very badly to be honest and kept losing out to our defenders, and if you lose out to our defenders then there is something seriously wrong.

Agbonlahor on the other hand seemed to have the run of our defence, scared the crap out of huntington.

The last thing I would want to see is a HUGE target man for our thick as pigshit defenders to hit it long to all fucking game.

Gamst Pederson though would be recieved gladly but is now likely way out of our price range. Straight swap for Parker?

I must admit Carew was very impressive last night and could easily have had a couple if it wasnt for the inside of the post, would definitely have improved our team and is much better than Sibierski. Not many other Norwegians going about though who are of good quality? Isnt Norway on a slump at the moment both domestically and internationally?

He will however leave to join another club in a year or so, he's not exactly a clubs most loyal servant. Please also remember he almost signed for Sunderland when they were in the Premiership but failed a medical because of jumpers knee or some other sort of stupid sounding problem.

He will however leave to join another club in a year or so, he's not exactly a clubs most loyal servant. Please also remember he almost signed for Sunderland when they were in the Premiership but failed a medical because of jumpers knee or some other sort of stupid sounding problem.

was that not Fulham? Apparently it was a load of rubbish about the medical results, just that Fulham had changed their minds. He then went onto sign for another club passing a medical no problem

Carew is class player

I watched him in the game against Real Madrid and he was absolutely fantastic

Real defence starting with Cannavaro looked all over the place

i really hoped that we will sign him but it looks like Roeder dont like him

BTW he is way better than Sibierski

:'(Did you see the "Hulk" John Alieu Carew last night,why the he.. didnt we sign him(cheap),he is going to be a hit in Premier L. in the future.

Cant understand why Toon never sign any Norwegian players,if we look at :Solskjær,Riise,Gamst Pedersen and now "Hulk",they are all much better players then many of the sign. Toon have done the last 10 years. :crazy2:

John Riise has been struggling this season for form! Big time.

AS for Pederson, I agree with Baggio, his game is pretty average. This season until recently, he's struggled. He's a decent but over hyped player.

The last thing I would want to see is a HUGE target man for our thick as pigshit defenders to hit it long to all fucking game.

Gamst Pederson though would be recieved gladly but is now likely way out of our price range. Straight swap for Parker?

Yeah, straight swap for our player of the season last term and for example MOM candidate yesterday :uglystupid2: Can't understand why Parker get's so much stick here..

Aye, another left-winger is just what the club needs.

Yeah, straight swap for our player of the season last term and for example MOM candidate yesterday :uglystupid2: Can't understand why Parker get's so much stick here..

I (in my biased view) thought Parker was lucky not to get at least booked last night, some of his challenges were, well, slightly overenthusiastic.