Which contracts you would renew/release?

NUFC06

In Emre and Parker we've probably got a midfield pairing to match most teams. Unfortunately none of them seems to be motivated to play for us.

I have to agree about Emre but i dont think this is the case about Parker

I cant understand why people are criticising him so much?

He is not playing well at the moment but every player has his up and downs

I think that at the start of the season he was great for us O0

Parker is one of our best players. Its the same people every week who moan about him on here. Keep on gan cos he's gonna be here for a good few years :lol:

Parker is average at best. It's the same people every week who babble on about how great he is. Workrate is ok but you need a certain level of ability to go with it.

Parker is one of our best players. Its the same people every week who moan about him on here. Keep on gan cos he's gonna be here for a good few years :lol:

Parker is average at best. It's the same people every week who babble on about how great he is. Workrate is ok but you need a certain level of ability to go with it.

If he gets good run of games he will get better and better IMO

How's Bowyer doing?

1.Nolberto Solano- 2 years

2.Oguchialu Chilioke "Oguchi" Onyewu- errr..we'll see.

3.Craig Moore- Bye.

4.Titus Malachi Bramble- Replace him. He's had enough chances here.

5.Antoine Sibierski- It depends who we get in the summer.

6.Pavel Srnicek- Release.

7.David Edward Edgar- 2 years.

8.Olivier Bernard- Not the old Bernard, sadly. Good luck.

9.Alan O'Brien- 1 year.

10.Philip Adam Cave- ?

11.Kristopher Gate- ?

Its the same people every week who moan about him. The majority of fans love him, its just some people on here who moan all of the time.

Its the same people every week who moan about him. The majority of fans love him, its just some people on here who moan all of the time.

Ok, if you say so.

1.Nolberto Solano- 2 years

2.Oguchialu Chilioke "Oguchi" Onyewu- errr..we'll see.

3.Craig Moore- Bye.

4.Titus Malachi Bramble- Replace him. He's had enough chances here.

5.Antoine Sibierski- It depends who we get in the summer.

6.Pavel Srnicek- Release.

7.David Edward Edgar- 2 years.

8.Olivier Bernard- Not the old Bernard, sadly. Good luck.

9.Alan O'Brien- 1 year.

10.Philip Adam Cave- ?

11.Kristopher Gate- ?

I'd agree withat that and sell Luque. Ramage depending on what defenders come in, Parker if we get what was paid for him. Get Rid of Carr and Babayaro also - they are shite players on too much money. Harper if an offer was to come in.

1.Nolberto Solano - Renew contract 2 more years. Turn him into a coach once he retires.

2.Oguchialu Chilioke "Oguchi" Onyewu - Sign him on a 5 year deals, provided he does well for us for the rest of this season.

3.Craig Moore - Release. We already have Taylor, Onyewu, Bramble, Ramage, Huntington and Edgar.

4.Titus Malachi Bramble - Keep. 3 years.

5. Antoine Sibierski - Renew a year. Owen is injury prone, so as Ameobi. Unless we acquire another striker permanently in the summer.

6.Pavel Srnicek - Release. We already have Given, Harper, Krul.

7.David Edward Edgar - Keep definitely. 5 years contract. He is young, he has shown some promise, and he won't command high wage.

8.Olivier Bernard - Depends on how he does till summer. If he is better than Babayaro then keep him and sell baba. If he is not, release him.

9. Alan O'Brien - Keep, and loan him out.

10. Philip Adam Cave - No idea.

11.Kristopher Gate - No idea.

In Emre and Parker we've probably got a midfield pairing to match most teams. Unfortunately none of them seems to be motivated to play for us.

mackems.gif

You'll have to start using words to express your opinion, because I'm confused to whether you're laughing at my assertion that ability-wise they're better than most of the midfield pairings in the prem, or my suggestion that they aren't trying.

GID RID OF:

Carr

Baba

Bernard

Moore

Bramble

Emre

Duff

Sibierski

Sign 1 x RB, 2 x LB, 1 x good experienced CB, 1 x RW, 1 Attacking midfielder (who actually scores goals ), 1 Striker.

RB: Solano + ONE

CB: Taylor, Ramage, Huntington, Gooch, + ONE

LB Edgar + TWO

RW Milner + ONE

CM: Dyer, Parker, Butt + ONE

LW: Zoggy, Duff

ST: Owen, Martins, Ameobi + ONE

I know im asking for 7 signings, which isnt gonna happen, we'll be very lucky if we get 4.

Sibierski needs to go, cant simply give him another contract because he did a job for a few months.

Bramble should be made to sign a new contract now, then sold in the summer.

Luque needs to go for obvious reasons.

Everyone else needs to stay for another year whilst we concentrate on bringing in another forward, a centreback, and a left back.

mackems.gif

You'll have to start using words to express your opinion, because I'm confused to whether you're laughing at my assertion that ability-wise they're better than most of the midfield pairings in the prem, or my suggestion that they aren't trying.

mackems.gif

Guest POWNATS

GID RID OF:

Carr

Baba

Bernard

Moore

Bramble

Emre

Duff

Sibierski

Sign 1 x RB, 2 x LB, 1 x good experienced CB, 1 x RW, 1 Attacking midfielder (who actually scores goals ), 1 Striker.

RB: Solano + ONE

CB: Taylor, Ramage, Huntington, Gooch, + ONE

LB Edgar + TWO

RW Milner + ONE

CM: Dyer, Parker, Butt + ONE

LW: Zoggy, Duff

ST: Owen, Martins, Ameobi + ONE

I know im asking for 7 signings, which isnt gonna happen, we'll be very lucky if we get 4.

Do you want to get rid of Duff or keep him