Which contracts you would renew/release?

NUFC06

so some of youse still want that shower of shite Bambi to stay and be offered a new contract? christ

:idiot2:

If we manage to sign Curtis Davies or Anton Ferdinand in the summer i will release him otherwise maybe i'll keep him because we'll have to play Peter Damage(Garbage)and thats even worse

Nolberto Solano - He's our best Right Back and a back up to Milner for the Right Wing. Renew his contract for a year, maybe two.

Craig Moore - He's always out with long term injuries. Don't renew his contract.

Titus Bramble - Offer him a one year contract on reduced terms. If he stays and still keeps making costly mistakes sell him next January.

Antoine Sibierski - There is no room for sentiment. He's done a hell of a lot better than expected but surely we can get better in the Summer transfer window. Only renew his contract if he is dirt cheap or we can't get a better replacement.

Pavel Srnicek - Emergency stop gap who isn't up to the standard required. Don't renew his contract.

David Edgar - He has potential. Offer him a 2 year contract. Send him out on loan to the Championship or a newly promoted Premiership team for a season (assuming we have cover).

Olivier Bernard - Been injured or unfit ever since he returned to NUFC. Don't renew his contract.

Sell Carr and Luque to anyone who'll take them.

so some of youse still want that shower of shite Bambi to stay and be offered a new contract? christ

:idiot2:

If we manage to sign Curtis Davies or Anton Ferdinand in the summer i will release him otherwise maybe i'll keep him because we'll have to play Peter Damage(Garbage)and thats even worse

Davies maybe but not Anton, he's Bambi mark II

£12m Owen, £6m Dyer, £6m Emre, £10m Parker, £8m Duff, £3m Luque, £1.5m Butt plus £3m for the rest of the shit.

Unless Portsmouth/Totenham/West Ham sign all our players we aint getting that much.

£12M for Owen is unlikely for atleast another year and I doubt he could find a bigger club in England that wouldn't need a pay-cut(top 4 aint happening).

Once again nobody is paying £6M for Kieron Dyer, West Ham maybe if they stay up.

We Bought Emre and Parker for less than a combined fee of £9M. Have they done anything to increase their value?

Our players get payed too much money for their ability and they know it. Newcastle is a good place to go for a mercenary.

£12m Owen, £6m Dyer, £6m Emre, £10m Parker, £8m Duff, £3m Luque, £1.5m Butt plus £3m for the rest of the shit.

Unless Portsmouth/Totenham/West Ham sign all our players we aint getting that much.

We Bought Emre and Parker for less than a combined fee of £9M. Have they done anything to increase their value?

Parker seems to  still be very highly rated by pundits and the like, even though they don't see most of our games. I'm sure we could get our money back or maybe more if he was put on the market

Same for Emre (weren't Bayern interested before?)

£12M for Owen is unlikely for atleast another year and I doubt he could find a bigger club in England that wouldn't need a pay-cut(top 4 aint happening).

Once again nobody is paying £6M for Kieron Dyer, West Ham maybe if they stay up.

Our players get payed too much money for their ability and they know it. Newcastle is a good place to go for a mercenary.

Somebody was always going to have a problems with the figures, my opinion vs your opinion vs other opinions until one is sold to be proven right.  O0

Always the same with players values.

I did say as well Owen we've got for another season whether we like it or not. How much is an England player worth these days? £6m sounds ok for Dyer if he manages it to the end of the season, and as for Parker & Emre, these were the figures given before and during the window, i have nothing else to go off with these palyers.

Titus Malachi Bramble - Keep. 3 years.

LAUGH.GIF!

I notice you're certain that we should sign Gooch and you're saying that he isn't a risk. What you going to do if your new messiah turns out to be a naughty little boy? Undoubtedly you'll slate him as well.

FICKLE.GIF!!

LAUGH.GIF!

I notice you're certain that we should sign Gooch and you're saying that he isn't a risk. What you going to do if your new messiah turns out to be a naughty little boy? Undoubtedly you'll slate him as well.

FICKLE.GIF!!

Errr....I meant he's not a risk by playing him. Didn't say one thing about signing him, so I don't know where you got that claim from.

LAUGH.GIF!

FICKLE.GIF!!

Errr....I meant he's not a risk by playing him. Didn't say one thing about signing him, so I don't know where you got that claim from.

This means what then?

Definitely think the lad is worth the risk.

I don't think he counts as a risk.

Everyone else was talking about signing him in that thread, weren't you?

LAUGH.GIF!

FICKLE.GIF!!

This means what then?

Definitely think the lad is worth the risk.

I don't think he counts as a risk.

Everyone else was talking about signing him in that thread, weren't you?

The thread was about Gooch's performance. Here's the full quote anyway.

Thought he was average.  Not a terrible debut.  Definitely think the lad is worth the risk.  I want to see his ability to lead and organize the defense.  Since Woody left, we haven't been able to sort it out.  The scousers will be a big test. 

Put a post in the post match section about soccernet.com's faulty post match report stating Gooch should have seen red and not Bumble.

They were talking about his performance as much as about buying him. I certainly meant he's not a risk in terms of playing him. Because I'm sure he's better than what we've got already.

• 1 month later...

Bramble must go after the AZ performance

Solano-give him 2 more years

Moore-he is out to Australia anyway

Sibierski-release him and look for someone younger

Srnicek-release him

Edgar-give him 4-5 year contract

Bernard-its more and more obvious that he will never be the player he was-release him

Alan O'Brien-i doubt he will play games for the 1st team-release him

Kristopher Gate-?

Philip Adam Cave-?

Anyone have other opinions about the players we should release?