Maccarone blasts "Steve 'Magnificent' McClaren"

Leazes1986

In Europe when it is very cold and you are on the bench they give you blankets and hot water bottles to keep you warm. In England they give you nothing as they think that you are Rocky Balboa and that this is the best way to toughen you up.

I'm sure most of his comments are perfectly valid, and he may even have a point in the above section with regards to keeping the players limber for the match, but it doesn't stop me laughing at it. Maybe some swaddling would help, too :lol:

Still cant believe boro paid all that money for him after he had one decent game against England.

Nice parting shot, as parting shots go, that ranks up there with anything anyone has ever done before.

His agent is denying it, but he should be proud of his client. Boro have fuked him over and over again, he should of been let go years ago (just like what were doing with Luque tbh)

Guest Gemmill

From what i've read in this article,Luque is our Maccarone,just because he plays football in a diffrent way (i.e,him playing with more technique then physicalty),he is considered a "soft C**nt","a lazy forigner" etc..

Its clear all we want is players who are extremely physical (Martins,Sibreski,etc..) and everone else will fail,I said more then one that roeder should try mixing styles,playing Robert like players with Martins like players,thats what big team such as manure and Chelski,Arsenal and Liverpool do,North East sides such as us and boro,Mackams all play with physical type players,wich is proving useless when facing big teams with more then one style.

From what I've read in this post, you are once again talking shit.

From what i've read in this article,Luque is our Maccarone,just because he plays football in a diffrent way (i.e,him playing with more technique then physicalty),he is considered a "soft C**nt","a lazy forigner" etc..

Its clear all we want is players who are extremely physical (Martins,Sibreski,etc..) and everone else will fail,I said more then one that roeder should try mixing styles,playing Robert like players with Martins like players,thats what big team such as manure and Chelski,Arsenal and Liverpool do,North East sides such as us and boro,Mackams all play with physical type players,wich is proving useless when facing big teams with more then one style.

Explain why..?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Only in England could such a man with such obvious and limited abilities be made into the national coach.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Preach brother preach!

Guest Gemmill

Explain why..?

No.  I just started typing a reply to your post but it's so fundamentally wrong and full of shit that I can't be bothered.  Sometimes you just have to give up on someone.  Unless of course when you say that Luque plays football a "different way", by "different way" you mean "like a retard"?

That bit above has missed some out, here's a gem:

No attempt is ever made to defend players from the constant barrage of attacks from local radio pundits who label themselves legends. For me legends are people like Baresi and Maldini and not people like Bernie Slaven, who no one outside this region has ever heard of.

:lol:

That bit above has missed some out, here's a gem:

No attempt is ever made to defend players from the constant barrage of attacks from local radio pundits who label themselves legends. For me legends are people like Baresi and Maldini and not people like Bernie Slaven, who no one outside this region has ever heard of.

:lol:

Class !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

maccarone wrote this all did he? sounds like a right ledge... top bloke.

His agent's come out and said it doesn't sound like him and he doesn't think it is. Hope it is though. Legends are having a reet moan and laugh about it obviously, backing the club up and giving it the "Boro have made him a millionaire" bollocks, doesn't surprise me. Hopefully the less insular and more open-minded Boro fans will realise what Maccarone's tried to do for them.

The real sad thing is that within Maccarone's outburst is a sad indictment of English coaches in general. Basically they're over rated, egotistical ,tactically inept, losers.

Take Jose, Ferguson,Benitez and Wenger (all foreign) out of the English game and what's left ?

Yes - that's right the so called "top guys" are Allardyce, Curbishley, McClaren etc.  A bit like England in general overpriced and overhyped.

English and British styles of football are practically the same so you should remove Ferguson from that list.

Curbishley and Allardyce have both done undeniably great jobs at Charlton and Bolton.

As much as I loved Laurent no top manager in a top team would've allowed his laziness.

All the top sides have more hard-working teams than us (Chelsea last year). The difference is that their flamboyant players are also hard-working. I doubt anyone called Maccarone a soft shite, he just seemed to lack a little quality.

Ferguson thought RVN was lazy, he wouldn't tolerate Luque.