Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

international breaks in general, apart from the tournaments themselves (mostly because there's football on every day) I have a low tolerance for international football these days. Especially this Friday game shit whoever thought up that idea ought to be fired. Well that and Ireland are going to get hammered by Germany Friday.

Also more of an Ireland exclusive gripe but the notion among the media that McLean is something akin to Messi and that him playing would instantly solve everything wrong with not only the Irish side but also the economic problems and find a solution to world hunger in his spare time (I may have gone slightly overboard there)

"The Kop will suck the ball into the net in the second half".

Thousands behind the goal inhale sharply and the ball rolls in? Aye. :lol:

That's an excellent one, some daft cunt like John Moston will have said it once and everyone will have latched on to it thinking it was charming or whatever. It's fucking shit.

Guest neesy111

The way NUFC fans turn on each other, so much anger around its ridiculous.  Football is important but some people really need to take a big step back from it.

Man United fans.

I know I am a hypocrite but it really angers me knowing they have no connection to the club at all and have only supported them because of the trophies.

Was in a pub with loads of them yesterday, they really didn't give a fuck about the game. The only time they took any interest was when they scored and that was one, pathetic cheer then turning away from the TV again to continue their chat.

Man United fans.

I know I am a hypocrite but it really angers me knowing they have no connection to the club at all and have only supported them because of the trophies.

Was in a pub with loads of them yesterday, they really didn't give a f*** about the game. The only time they took any interest was when they scored and that was one, pathetic cheer then turning away from the TV again to continue their chat.

Last game of the season and they're on sky playing in a title deciding match, yet there's a handful of their fans I went to school with sat in the same pub as me watching Newcastle away to Everton in a nothing game, cheering everytime they get a text update, then showing fuck all emotion when City snatch it. Cunts.

http://thefaithfulmufc.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/rio-celebration.jpg

This f***ing celebration. He done it to the fans in the Gallowgate for Cleverly's goal. c***.

Yeah, never liked his over the top joining in.

i thought the bloke was a bellend from the off.

Guest firetotheworks

On SSN just then. Why do I want to see the new facilities the England team are getting? They're all bellends.

On SSN just then. Why do I want to see the new facilities the England team are getting? They're all bellends.

Yep, I agree.  Pisses me off, the facilities will be mainly used by players who already have access to amazing facilities at there clubs.  The money would have been better sank in to grass roots football and changing the game from the ground up.  Creating players with great skills, technique and ability rather then sticking to rodged formations etc.

Its a waste of money for me.  England wont improve from this new site.

Guest neesy111

Yep, I agree.  Pisses me off, the facilities will be mainly used by players who already have access to amazing facilities at there clubs.  The money would have been better sank in to grass roots football and changing the game from the ground up.  Creating players with great skills, technique and ability rather then sticking to rodged formations etc.

Isn't St Georges all about youth development anycase?  They've just added the England bit on so they've got a permanent team base now ???

Isn't St Georges all about youth development anycase?  They've just added the England bit on so they've got a permanent team base now ???

Youth development in what sense?  Whats going to change about having a few in door pitches and a few out door pitches, some swanky office space for the England manager?

Man U fans. Can honestly say i've more respect for Sunderland fans than that lot. Passing their buses on the way to the game yesterday, they were from the likes of Yeovil, Brum, Glasgow. Then there are the flags inside the ground, "Hartlepool reds, Durham reds". They're actually boasting that they follow a club from another town/city. Sorry, far from impressed. Not everyone following Newcastle is a local, i know, but toon fans can't be attracted by our success. That's for sure.

There are other successful clubs visit SJP and can be annoying, but for the most part they support their team throughout the game. Man u are just antagonistic. Song after song about Shearer, where's your famous atmosphere etc.

Then i go to work today to put up with bile spouted from such red strongholds as Amble and Seaton Delaval.

Not one of them went to the game.

AAARGH!!! :rant:

Man U fans. Can honestly say i've more respect for Sunderland fans than that lot. Passing their buses on the way to the game yesterday, they were from the likes of Yeovil, Brum, Glasgow. Then there are the flags inside the ground, "Hartlepool reds, Durham reds". They're actually boasting that they follow a club from another town/city. Sorry, far from impressed. Not everyone following Newcastle is a local, i know, but toon fans can't be attracted by our success. That's for sure.

There are other successful clubs visit SJP and can be annoying, but for the most part they support their team throughout the game. Man u are just antagonistic. Song after song about Shearer, where's your famous atmosphere etc.

Then i go to work today to put up with bile spouted from such red strongholds as Amble and Seaton Delaval.

Not one of them went to the game.

AAARGH!!! :rant:

Plaka Knackers