Top 10 premiership strikers?

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

TRULY OWNED. KINGDAWSON, you Moron.

What are you talking about, if you check overall stats you would see that defoe has more goals then bent. Dont really know why im replying to a weirdo that puts Doyle and Kanu in he's premierships 10 best strikers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :idiot2: :idiot2:.

Well I don't know... you're the one who kept saying Premiership, and telling people to stick to the topic... now you're talking about overall stats  :idiot2:

Plus if you can't see my list for what it was then you reallty are a fool. Oh wait... !

Another genius weve got on our hands here. My question was 'who are the premierships 10 best strikers' and Einstein over here decides it purely based on who's scored the most goals in the premiership. I wish i was as clued up as you.

Are you just talking about this season then? If not, why did you have a dig at me saying Tevez & Shevchenko?

if you look back you will see that i only had a go at you for Tevez because he has done absolutly nothing the whole season, cant cut it in the league, and is overrated and dosent deserve to be in the top 10 list imo.

What are you talking about, if you check overall stats you would see that defoe has more goals then bent. Dont really know why im replying to a weirdo that puts Doyle and Kanu in he's premierships 10 best strikers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :idiot2: :idiot2:.

Well I don't know... you're the one who kept saying Premiership, and telling people to stick to the topic... now you're talking about overall stats  :idiot2:

Plus if you can't see my list for what it was then you reallty are a fool. Oh wait... !

Another genius weve got on our hands here. My question was 'who are the premierships 10 best strikers' and Einstein over here decides it purely based on who's scored the most goals in the premiership. I wish i was as clued up as you.

Are you just talking about this season then? If not, why did you have a dig at me saying Tevez & Shevchenko?

if you look back you will see that i only had a go at you for Tevez because he has done absolutly nothing the whole season, cant cut it in the league, and is overrated and dosent deserve to be in the top 10 list imo.

:lol: you keep contradicting yourself man!! How you cannot see it is hilarious. But keep trolling moron.

1. Thierry Henry - The complete striker. Pace, skill, good finisher, good playmaker, decent with the head, can cross the ball, can take a set piece, drifts out wide, comes deep to play others in yet is in the box seconds later. One of the world's best, without a doubt.

Sorry, mate, but Henry is dire in the air.  You could count the amount of headers he's scored for Arsenal on one hand.  Still the best player in the Prem, though.

IMO, the only complete striker is Eto'o.

so who are the 10 best stikers in our lovely league then?

mine would be, in no particular order:

Henry

Rooney

Kuyt

Berbatov

Martins

Drogba

Mccartney

saha

bellamy

Anelka

Michael Owen?

narrowly misses out im afraid.

Only Henry, Rooney and Drogba on that list are better than him.

At scoring goals none are better than him, those 3 you listed are definately better at all round play though.

And i'd love to here which spurs striker is better than Owen :lol:

Guest kingdawson

:lol: you keep contradicting yourself man!! How you cannot see it is hilarious. But keep trolling moron.

get over yourself. no where have i contradicted myself so get a hobby.

Guest kingdawson

KD, which striker of yours would you say is better than Owen?

Well if ive mentioned Berbatov as the only spurs striker in the top 10 of the premiership i guess it would have to be him (cue the geordie brigade having a go at spurs AGAIN).

get over yourself. no where have i contradicted myself so get a hobby.

sure whatever peabrain.

Well if ive mentioned Berbatov as the only spurs striker in the top 10 of the premiership i guess it would have to be him (cue the geordie brigade having a go at spurs AGAIN).

:idiot2:

Guest kingdawson

:idiot2:

Hows GG treating you then?

Sorry... 'Berbatov better than Owen'.

That's just... sorry... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

The very same Berbatov that has yet to score a league goal away from home? Aye best in the league him, fucking hell.

mackems.gif

this is fantastic - kingdawson, don't they even want you on your own boards, since you keep comming back here?

berbatov better than owen, owen not top ten, bent not on the list - you sir, are crazy  :idiot2:

Guest kingdawson

Rebrov was ace.

yeah as was the phenominal Carl cort or the goalscoring machine that was John Dahl Tommasen or maybe the under-rated scottish terror Duncun Ferguson. Whats your point?

Rebrov was ace.

yeah as was the phenominal Carl cort or the goalscoring machine that was John Dahl Tommasen or maybe the under-rated scottish terror Duncun Ferguson. Whats your point?

except that we know they weren't good. There's probably some Spurs fans arguing Rebrov was actually better than Shevchenko.

Rebrov was ace.

what's your point with all this - pure wum?

btw - berbatov is the biggest waster of chances in the pl ;-)

Guest kingdawson

Rebrov was ace.

what's your point with all this - pure wum?btw - berbatov is the biggest waster of chances in the pl ;-)

Accusing me of being a wind up merchant when it was him that brought up rebrov first ;D. My point is to show Yorkie the complete dross youve bought over the years so theres absolutly no point laughing at our flops. Weve all made bad signings.

Guest kingdawson

Rebrov was ace.

except that we know they weren't good. There's probably some Spurs fans arguing Rebrov was actually better than Shevchenko.

Well Rebrov hit 15 goals in he's first season for us so at this rate he is actually having a better first season then Shevchenko. Trust you to be the one that uses Shevchenko as the example of a good premiership striker  :idiot2:

kd - what i mean - what do you get out of coming on here saying that bloody berbatov is a better striker than owen?

i don't mind non-nufc fans on the forum for the sake of a good discussion, but why do you start so general threads on a forum where "you don't really belong"?

Kingdawson what age are you son?  Very few people who read this board won't have an opinion on how old you are. 

You're going on about the dross we've had up front over the years, we've had a few dodgy strikers, but over the past decade, hand on heart Spurs have had no where near the quality of having a group of SEVEN or EIGHT strikers as good as Shearer, Ferdinand, Andy Cole, Beardsley, Tino, Owen, Martins and Bellamy.

Klinsmann - basically finished the second time, Big Les - didn't want even be there, Sheringham - off to a big club at the first opportunity, the current batch compared to those seven -  ;D, Steffen Iversen - world class, Chris Armstrong - gutted we missed out on him, Ilie Dumitrescu - wahahahaha, etfuckincetra

Rebrov was ace.

Well Rebrov hit 15 goals in he's first season for us so at this rate he is actually having a better first season then Shevchenko. Trust you to be the one that uses Shevchenko as the example of a good premiership striker  :idiot2:

Without even checking, I'm willing to bet he struggled to get 15 goals in his whole time at Spurs, let alone in his first season. I think you're talking patter, as per usual.

Guest kingdawson

kd - what i mean - what do you get out of coming on here saying that bloody berbatov is a better striker than owen?

i don't mind non-nufc fans on the forum for the sake of a good discussion, but why do you start so general threads on a forum where "you don't really belong"?

As Billie Piper once said "because i want to, because i want to".

Stevie can you please explain to me how Les ferdinand "didnt want to be there"? oh and Ilie Dimitrescu was a midfielder my friend O0

Guest kingdawson

Rebrov was ace.

Without even checking, I'm willing to bet he struggled to get 15 goals in his whole time at Spurs, let alone in his first season. I think you're talking patter, as per usual.

wikpedia have it at 12 goals in 36 games which i think is 99% wrong. A goal every 3 games is still a good record though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergi_Rebrov

Will find a better article in a bit.