Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

Guest Gemmill

Never mind Bellamy. I still can't get over the fact Keegan's left us...

f***'s sake people, GET OVER IT!  :rolleyes:

Agreed. Don't start Bellamy threads if you don't want to talk about him, simple.  :thup:

I'm very happy not to see the issues raked up again and again, but as long as people continue to spout bollocks about his time here, his worth to the club and the manner of his departure, then forgive me for re-entering the argument.

Spot on really. When people stop posting such bollocks, for whatever agenda they have/or refusing to admit they were wrong when they supported his sale [like Gemmil, and one or two other usual culprits], then we will have nothing to correct them about.  ;D

Still seemingly oblivious to the fact that your poster boy, Mr. Shepherd, sanctioned and fully supported the sale of Bellamy. 

supported his manager, Gemma baby, which is what chairmen are supposed to do.

The fact that YOU said he SHOULD support his manager in this matter, and I said he should sack him though ..... means of course you should be congratulating him for making a "good" decision

Sounds to me like he's f****** up left, right and centre in your eyes though.  So why the continued, seemingly blind support for the man?

More to the point, why the lies from you?

Elaborate please.

Guest Gemmill

Can't believe I'm about to get into it with Statler and Waldorf.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/stage/images/statlerwaldorf270.jpg

HTL in gay jibes overdrive :lol: Must have seen at least half a dozen in the last 2 days! :)

Gejon making yet another worthless post. Must have seen at least 1000 since it joined the forum. ;)

Sorry homophobe ;)

1001 and counting......

I have about 12,000 posts so that must mean you think 11,000 were worthwhile, cheers  O0

• 3 months later...
Guest bjb7223

The Screamer... It's the talk of football

Bellamy can be a Hammer for £9m

Last updated at 22:42pm on 7th June 2007

Comments Comments

Craig Bellamy will be offered a double your- money deal to join West Ham as replacement for Carlos Tevez, but the Wales striker believes he could also make an audacious return to Newcastle.

As Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez put the finishing touches to new contracts for Xabi Alonso, Pepe Reina and Momo Sissoko, he was bracing himself for a £9million bid for frontrunner Bellamy.

Scroll down to read more:

Craig Bellamy Wales

West Ham boss Alan Curbishley has a high regard for Bellamy and is ready to see off competition from Aston Villa and Blackburn by offering terms of £70,000 a week.

Bellamy, however, has told friends he would relish another chance at Newcastle although the £9m fee and Mark Viduka’s switch to St James’ Park could have put paid to his dreams.

Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd has sold his 29 per cent stake to billionaire Mike Ashley, who is aiming to take sole control of the club while leaving the current board in place.

Guest alex

He doesn't want to be second choice if you ask me...

Liverpool want rid I reckon. Significant that he didn't even get on in Athens. Perhaps anyway. Not quite good enough in Rafa's eyes for challenging seriously for the league. Probably right too, although he's not the only one at Liverpool in that category. I'd love to have him back here though.

Guest alex

Dont want him back at all.

Martins and Owen are way better.

I don't know what you're basing that on re: Martins.

Owen >> Bellamy >>>> Martins

Couple years time, Martins > Bellamy.

I'd only be interested in Bellamy if one of Martins or Owen left, though. We don't need another striker at the moment. Liked him when he was here, under Bobby atleast, but £9m is steep for a striker who doesn't score enough goals.

Bella's is a twat and has been crap at Liverpool, it was obvious he was never going to be able to stay there after the golf club incodent. They brushed it under the carpet when it happend because there was still a good few games left to play but now the season is over they want shot and we would be fkn mental to take him back!!

Dont want him back at all.

Martins and Owen are way better.

I don't know what you're basing that on re: Martins.

Martins scores more goals, can shoot with both feet (as opposed to Bellamy's left foot) and IMO is a better finisher one on one.

Bellamy is probably a better all-round player than Martins at the moment, but while Bellamy is seemingly deteriorating - Martins is improving.

In what way has Martins improved?

Well considering it took him about three months to actually start playing. :rolleyes:

Someone else who thinks he's the already the finished article, then.

EDIT: And also considering he's never scored more than 13 goals in a season until this last one, which was also in a new league/shit team.

Guest TheOrder

Bellamy is probably a better all-round player than Martins at the moment, but while Bellamy is seemingly deteriorating - Martins is improving.

In what way has Martins improved?

I'm not tempted to give up a striker who scored seventeen goals for us last season. Simple.

No, I just don't see any improvement from when he first signed, to the Blackburn home game.

OK, that's his chance to improve over and done with, then. First season's over - that's it, he's not gradually improving.