Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

Guest Ridzuan

West Ham and Curbishley deserved it.I think they should know that Bellamy is not suitable for the club and his true feelings is that he still care for us.

Bellamy is a VICTIM!!! He has seen or read how genuine world class players in there time like Shearer & Keane have dominated clubs. He thinks this the way to go on, unfortunately when your a journeyman footballer who is a 2ft welsh dwarf with a hunch on your back with buckled teeth & your ability is of a standard of a good domestic player, your outbursts/rants make you end up looking a prick rather than a leader.

Is anyone else starting to wonder how much say Curbishley has over which players are coming to the club? I get the impression that he's a spectator while the new owners run around trying to buy any player that becomes available.

As for Bellamy, he's a very selfish young man. Curbishley might not be the right one to handle him.

Guest Geordiesned

"The first Villa v West Ham clash of the season should be a bit tasty after Craig Bellamy was caught giving his verdict on possible new Hammer Kieron Dyer - 'He's like Nigel Reo-Coker except he can play'."

Video in link.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/article.html?in_article_id=61500&in_page_id=43

It'll be class if Reo-Coker breaks the little fucker in half!  >:D

Guest firetotheworks

What a cheeky cunt that bloke is. Saying that about a fellow professional is totally indignified. It could be argued that Reo Coker is like Dyer except that he's tangeable on the pitch for 90 minutes. Bellamys a Poisonous Dwarf, when will they learn?

Guest elbee909

What a cheeky cunt that bloke is. Saying that about a fellow professional is totally indignified. It could be argued that Reo Coker is like Dyer except that he's tangeable on the pitch for 90 minutes. Bellamys a Poisonous Dwarf, when will they learn?

It's like saying Martins is like Bellamy, except Martins scores double-figures per season.

Guest Andy_M

Once whilst he was still up here, the son of a bloke at work saw him on a night out, with Shearer of all people, among others.

Now the bloke (don't know his name" was doing the trick (don't know if you know it) where you flick a beer mat up off the side of the table and catch it whilst it's in the air.

He goes to Bellers "Hey Craig can you do this" *does beer mat trick*

The reply "No", proceeds to set a £50 note on fire, "can you do this?"

Once whilst he was still up here, the son of a bloke at work saw him on a night out, with Shearer of all people, among others.

Now the bloke (don't know his name" was doing the trick (don't know if you know it) where you flick a beer mat up off the side of the table and catch it whilst it's in the air.

:lol: The auld burning a 50 in a pub thingy.

Would have absolutely merc'd Bellers if he went "Well actually, yes."

Can see West Ham having a long hard season, including a change of manager with that squad theyve put together.

Not only are most of them premiership rejects (including several who did nowt for NUFC) but they are a bunch of twats.

Guest firetotheworks

Urban myth about every footballer ever

Guest LucaAltieri

Can see West Ham having a long hard season, including a change of manager with that squad theyve put together.

Not only are most of them premiership rejects (including several who did nowt for NUFC) but they are a bunch of twats.

I don't know, even if they sack curbs (or he walks) is there any other manager daft enough to get involved with those bubble blowing buffoons?

I don't know, even if they sack curbs (or he walks) is there any other manager daft enough to get involved with those bubble blowing buffoons?

Im sure Souness could do a job 'sorting out the dressing room' before almost getting them relegated and taking a £2m pay off.

Guest Andy_M

Erm, source that this is a myth? If you're going to call me a liar for no reason I'm going to tell you to fuck off :)

Guest firetotheworks

Erm, source that this is a myth? If you're going to call me a liar for no reason I'm going to tell you to f*** off :)

Haha, its alright I can take it. Im sure there'll have been at least one player whos actually done it. But its still an urban myth most of the time. Or you may just be jesting, meaning my response wasnt needed. Still, sarcasms lost in translation.

Guest Andy_M

Erm, did you see it? I thought you said it was someone else's tale?

They're right anyway, every footballer ever has supposedly done that.

No I didn't see it. Nor did I see the holocaust. Nor did I see September the 11th, did it REALLY happen?