Todays FA Cup games

Skirge

Guest andynufc84

Put fanzone on if you are watching the game, that Spurs fan commentating must be the most  annoying person in history

Stick it on, you have to hear it to beleive it

Put fanzone on if you are watching the game, that Spurs fan commentating must be the most  annoying person in history

I didnt think it was possible but i now hate Spurs even more than i used to!!! Ive never met a decent Spurs fan, All of them are fucking idiots

Guest andynufc84

I didnt think it was possible but i now hate Spurs even more than i used to!!! Ive never met a decent Spurs fan, All of them are f****** idiots

To be honest I've never actually met a Spuurs fan, but judging by fanzone i'm not sure if I ever want to. I'm sure there will be

decent ones outhere though, I think fanzone have found the cockiest spurs fan in the entire world

Wait till the Spurs bellend gets the chance to have a pop at us, he gets really bitter and twisted. Usually does it at least once, no matter who he's supposed to be commentating on.

Guest andynufc84

Does anyone else think Lennon is vastly over rated? He is very quick and can beat his man but he has no end product what so ever.

Agreed, good player and frightens people with his pace but as you say little comes of it. Mind you I ain't seen him play much this season.

not many players actually have the ability to beat their man....so anyone who can actually do it gets overrated.

and he is 19 and english

Guest kingdawson

You aint gonna win the Cup so why even bother tellin us the score?

i know it must still hurt getting thumped 5-1 at home to championship opposition but this thread is titled "Todays FA Cup games" hence me typing an Fa cup score :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:.

Guest kingdawson

And why is Kingdawson posting on a Newcastle forum when his team are playing on the telly?

and why do you post on gg after a newcastle game sometimes. Your fasination of me is quite scary tbh. Lovely goal by berbs and should have been a pen but oh well. Quarter finals it is then.

And why is Kingdawson posting on a Newcastle forum when his team are playing on the telly?

and why do you post on gg after a newcastle game sometimes. Your fasination of me is quite scary tbh. Lovely goal by berbs and should have been a pen but oh well. Quarter finals it is then.

Watch the game you absolute gimp.  Fucking match is live on TV now, thousands of empty seats in Spurs end I may add, yet your here on a toon forum.  Product of Rupert Murddoch, end of.

I don't post on there while the game is going on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only post on GG when there is a thread about Newcastle or our players/former players.

Guest andynufc84

How have Fulham beat us twice this season?

I know we arn't great but they are awful to be fair, the worst side I've seen at SJP this season - yet they still beat us.

Guest kingdawson

I don't post on there while the game is going on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only post on GG when there is a thread about Newcastle or our players/former players.

you sure about that??? then why did you post on my 'spurs over-rated and under-rated players' topic when you commented that malbranque was under-rated and defoe was over-rated.??? do you care for a link to prove you wrong? Baggio i honestly didnt take you down as a lier, thought that was more Stevie's style :rolleyes:.

I know we arn't great but they are awful to be fair, the worst side I've seen at SJP this season - yet they still beat us.

The first game they beat us thanks to Titus

The second game thanks to Butt

Guest andynufc84

The first game they beat us thanks to Titus

The second game thanks to Butt

The game at SJP I would agree with

The game at craven cottage I blame Roeders team selection