Todays FA Cup games

Skirge

We're f****** s**** aren't we.

Pearce really is a stupid f****** twatface t***. How can he drop Isaksson after his performance last week for an average half-fit keeper. And how many times do we need to play this 5-3-2 s**** to know its s**** for building attacks. Totally bossing the ball but can't get anywhere with it unless Trabelsi gets it...and thats only due to his individual abilty rather than any form of tactic...if we turn this round it will be in spite of Twatface Pearce. The t***.  >:(

Great way to stand by your manager.

Stand by him? I've wanted the c*** out for months. He's a f****** s**** manager, he doesn't care about my club and is a t***. He's just lucky he has this persona from his playing days that spares him from the widespread national critism he deserves.

PS: Ole, Ole, indeed.  :uglystupid2:

Dont understand how you can call him a c*** or a t*** though. Fair enough he may not be a good enough manager but does seem like a top bloke.

p.s you lot would be winning now if you had midooooooo ;)

I dont like because of a number of things:

1. He's shite.

2. Cares about England more than he cares about "this football club"

3. Not positive enough about City players unless they're in contention for England

4. Far too positive about oppostion players (Especially English players) and managers (Even that Scottish twat and his Forces of Darkness)

And I don't think Mido would have made too much difference. We still wouldn't be creating chances unless Trabelsi gets it. Altho he might have done a bit more defending that corner which Hansen was going on about there. And I might have been even more pissed off if I had to read SuperMidoMan11's contribution to the match thread on a City forum  :knuppel2:

Guest kingdawson

We're f****** s**** aren't we.

Pearce really is a stupid f****** twatface t***. How can he drop Isaksson after his performance last week for an average half-fit keeper. And how many times do we need to play this 5-3-2 s**** to know its s**** for building attacks. Totally bossing the ball but can't get anywhere with it unless Trabelsi gets it...and thats only due to his individual abilty rather than any form of tactic...if we turn this round it will be in spite of Twatface Pearce. The t***.  >:(

Great way to stand by your manager.

Stand by him? I've wanted the c*** out for months. He's a f****** s**** manager, he doesn't care about my club and is a t***. He's just lucky he has this persona from his playing days that spares him from the widespread national critism he deserves.

PS: Ole, Ole, indeed.  :uglystupid2:

Dont understand how you can call him a c*** or a t*** though. Fair enough he may not be a good enough manager but does seem like a top bloke.

p.s you lot would be winning now if you had midooooooo ;)

I dont like because of a number of things:

1. He's s****.

2. Cares about England more than he cares about "this football club"

3. Not positive enough about City players unless they're in contention for England

4. Far too positive about oppostion players (Especially English players) and managers (Even that Scottish t*** and his Forces of Darkness)

And I don't think Mido would have made too much difference. We still wouldn't be creating chances unless Trabelsi gets it. Altho he might have done a bit more defending that corner which Hansen was going on about there. And I might have been even more pissed off if I had to read SuperMidoMan11's contribution to the match thread on a City forum  :knuppel2:

Yeh the mido fan club on gg can be a bit annoying sometimes ;D ;D. So who exactly do you want to replace pearce?

Freddy Mercury to the rescue...

Pretty ropey really. Obvious gulf in the ability of the two sets of players but considering our tactics are basically pass it to Trabelsi and hope for the best...We passed the ball well in the main but I don't think we've been particularly convincing in terms of creating chances but into the hat for the 1/4 finals, cant complain much (Plymouth at home please).

...and Ireland makes it 3...Pick that one the fuck out!!

Guest kingdawson

I rate Ireland.

New Liam Brady. Not sure about the hair transplant tho.

you noticed that to? thank god, thought i was going mad.

Guest kingdawson

I rate Ireland.

New Liam Brady. Not sure about the hair transplant tho.

you noticed that to? thank god, thought i was going mad.

Same here. :lol:

The guy was near enough bald. Amazing what money can get you ;D

Guest kingdawson

Aye we all remember Jenas and ripping your lot off when you took him away from the aquarium.

and 10 goals in 50 appearances later it looks like weve had the last laugh.