Todays FA Cup games

Skirge

Guest kingdawson

You wont have Graham Poll as your matchwinner next time,you're history Les.There ain't gonna be any Chas and Dave records this year.

Was already leading 2-1 before the thug got sent off. Try again though O0

He disallowed a perfectly good Chelsea one though,you one-eyed circumcision!What you know about football you could write on the back of a postage stamp and still have room for the Lord's prayer.Your username is pathetic also,Michael Dawson is shite,you might as well called yourself HETROGEORGEMICHAEL if you catch my drift.Why don't you stick to your own message boards?You probably don't get why i call you Les do you?I'd hate to support the third best team in my city,is that you're problem mate,little dog syndrome?

Guest kingdawson

He disallowed a perfectly good Chelsea one though,you one-eyed circumcision!What you know about football you could write on the back of a postage stamp and still have room for the Lord's prayer.Your username is pathetic also,Michael Dawson is s****,you might as well called yourself HETROGEORGEMICHAEL if you catch my drift.Why don't you stick to your own message boards?You probably don't get why i call you Les do you?I'd hate to support the third best team in my city,is that you're problem mate,little dog syndrome?

wow a whole tirade of abuse like this because i said im confident about the chelsea game :rolleyes:. Tbh i dont give a flying toss why you call me Les. I didnt even notice it, actually i dont even know who the hell you are O0

He disallowed a perfectly good Chelsea one though,you one-eyed circumcision!What you know about football you could write on the back of a postage stamp and still have room for the Lord's prayer.Your username is pathetic also,Michael Dawson is s****,you might as well called yourself HETROGEORGEMICHAEL if you catch my drift.Why don't you stick to your own message boards?You probably don't get why i call you Les do you?I'd hate to support the third best team in my city,is that you're problem mate,little dog syndrome?

wow a whole tirade of abuse like this because i said im confident about the chelsea game :rolleyes:. Tbh i dont give a flying toss why you call me Les. I didnt even notice it, actually i dont even know who the hell you are O0

Yeah you know everyone on here don't you Les?And everyone loves you don't they Les.Apparently even your Spuds colleagues think you know  shit,don't they Les?Bit of an outcast are we Les?Why not take ones face for a shite Les?You are laughable just like your pathetic LILLYSHITES

Guest kingdawson

Yeah you know everyone on here don't you Les?And everyone loves you don't they Les.Apparently even your Spuds colleagues think you know  s***,don't they Les?Bit of an outcast are we Les?Why not take ones face for a s**** Les?You are laughable just like your pathetic LILLYSHITES

well actually a +26 karma record says otherwise. Only person ive ever had an argument with over at gg is greg the twat and he's a newcastle fan that brown noses the whole of the gg site to get recognition. Honestly never seen you around this site, sorry if your insulted O0 and the les joke is quite hilarious :rolleyes:

Guest kingdawson

;D  at Billytray. 

KD, what exactly is your fascination with this board?  I'm not having a dig, I'm just curious as to why you post here. 

As ive said on countless occasions, i actually like this site and i like posting on here. I see Newcastle as one of our main rivals and i originally started posting on here to defend jenas.

Yeah you know everyone on here don't you Les?And everyone loves you don't they Les.Apparently even your Spuds colleagues think you know  s***,don't they Les?Bit of an outcast are we Les?Why not take ones face for a s**** Les?You are laughable just like your pathetic LILLYSHITES

well actually a +26 karma record says otherwise. Only person ive ever had an argument with over at gg is greg the t*** and he's a newcastle fan that brown noses the whole of the gg site to get recognition. Honestly never seen you around this site, sorry if your insulted O0 and the les joke is quite hilarious :rolleyes:

http://www.chabotcollege.edu/library/abby/broken%20record.jpg

;D  at Billytray. 

KD, what exactly is your fascination with this board?  I'm not having a dig, I'm just curious as to why you post here. 

As ive said on countless occasions, i actually like this site and i like posting on here. I see Newcastle as one of our main rivals and i originally started posting on here to defend jenas.

Fair enough, well thanks for posting, mate.  The banter between you and Stevie is good for a larf. 

Guest kingdawson

;D  at Billytray. 

Fair enough, well thanks for posting, mate.  The banter between you and Stevie is good for a larf. 

Thanks mate. Definatly gonna be here for a looooooonnnnnnnnnnggg time (God willing) O0.